Chapter 11

Celebrate! I posted a new chapter! Whoooooooo! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 its kinda short though. Oh well, I updated!

Chapter 11
Annabeth's POV
I woke up to a bright and early morning. Sunlight was peeking through the windows. Birds were singing wonderfully. I stepped out of bed. The tugged off my nightgown and pulled on a dress that Piper gave me. I was lilac purple with a few flower designs on it.
I walked to the dining room. I heard sounds of laughter and happiness. Then opened the door slightly. Inside standing there was Piper and another boy. He had blond hair and blue eyes that seemed to spark. He was laughing with Piper.
Aunt Aphrodite wasn't here yet, and Piper and Jason seemed to be enjoying themselves. Hmm. Should I walk in or wait?
Then I saw a flash of black. That color seemed almost familiar. Then I saw sea-green. No, he couldn't be here. Why would he be here? He cannot find me. I ran down the hall to the doorway to the garden I discovered. I could hide here, hardly anyone knew about the garden. Percy cannot find me.

Piper's POV (Bet you didn't see this one! ;))
I was so glad to see Jason. He was hugging me and kissing me gently. I quite enjoyed his touch. I loved Jason way before today.
We met when we were 12. Our parents had arranged a marriage between him and my twin sister, Drew. Of course, mother objected, but she had to for the sake of her kingdom. They were to be married when they turned 18. We soon became friends, even though he was going to be my brother-in-law on our 18th birthdays. Jason and I spent a lot of time together going out on trips after that meeting.
I was almost 18, Drew and mine's birthday is in a month. No. I had the love of my life to myself and he was going to get married to my sister? No.
Wait, where was Annabeth? She should have been here by now. I pulled away from Jason. Percy, his cousin was standing with him.
"Piper, what's wrong?" Jason asked.
"Nothing. I just go see someone, please excuse me." I replied.
Then, I ran. First to Annabeth's room. She wasn't there. The bed was made. Everything was fixed. Her room was completely spot-less.
I rushed to the library. It was quiet. Annabeth wasn't in her usual chair. Oh no, where had she gone?
Hello, sorry it's short. Anyway do you guys have any ideas for chapter 12. I need help! Thanks.
-Abby