Well, damn

So i went and saw the movie last night!
And it was awesome!!!!!! Oml Deck and his saucy comments!
Oh i just love the love/hate bromance between Hobbs and Deck! 😊😊😍😍😍😍😍😋❤😂

Welp. Contains spoilers for those who haven't watched it! Plus, I'm literally relying on memory for this chapter.
Plus, I made up parts in here that weren't in the movie cuz i dont really remember all their words. But when i watch it over, I'll probably make sure to add ACTUAL movie parts so yea
_____________________________________

"What'd I miss?" You burst into the room the windows of the secret location of Mr. Nobody's advanced facility.
Frantic.
Scared. For your family.
Hurt. From Dom turning on you and the family.
Angered.
Questioning. Wondering. On why Dom would do this. Especially to family.
And many other emotions that you could not and did not want to get into.
And your mind happened to be on that British man. And Mr. Nobody's words when he said he was going to add in the guy on this.

"(Y/N)." Letty grinned and walked towards you. She wrapped her arms around you and you returned the hug.
But you saw past that smile.
Yes, she's actually happy to see you again. But the fact that the very single word "Dom" seemed to shake her. It was her honeymoon with Dom, that it got interrupted. And that she was hurt.

Tej and Roman and Hobbs AND Ramsey welcomed you back. Hobbs, being the brotherly dude he was to you ever since you first met him, gaving you a big bear hug.
Literally almost breaking your ribs. But the aura in the place was tense. Worried. Fear. Pain.

"There's my favorite girl!" Mr. Nobody grinned, raising his glass that he pulled out from who knows where.
This man never ceased to amaze you on his antics. He was speaking like nothing bothered him. Though all of you knew it, deep in his voice. "And to answer your question when popping in, nothing apparently. Discussed it with you over the phone and here we are! Finding Dom on God's Eye."

Dom...
Your eyes averted to the floor. The name like a blow to your chest. Deciding not to focus on yourself and onto the reality, you looked around after Hobbs set you down.
And when his big frame walked out of your view, you saw the being.

"You." Was the first thing that left your mouth when you finally noticed the British man standing quietly in the corner of the room.

"Oh yeah, miss me, darling?" He looked at you with a wicked glint in his eye.
His tone humorous and cheeky. His dark orbs watching you like you were prey.
Well, you knew he would be here, but you didn't prepare for the fact that you and him were in the same room. Together.
Well, not together, together. But still...

'Well, damn.' You thought.

He seems even more expressive now. A hint of flirtatious tone in his eye.

"No." Was your automatic response. That you happened to say too quickly. Oh god.
If your family finds out your secret liking, who knows how they'll react. They'll shame you, probably. Glancing at observant and smart Ramsey, she lowered her brows in suspicion.
When you were driving through L.A. with her in the passenger seat, she stated something about you taken a liking towards Shaw.
Making a mental note to not make it obvious, you cleared your face of emotions.

Clearing your throat, you looked at the screen.
It showed the blonde woman, known as Cipher. "Funny. I thought all blondes were dumb, but no." You turn around from the screen when it went back to finding Dom.
But no.
Even though the situation was serious, you could not get the Shaw guy out of your mind. Even though he was standing right in the room with you.
You glanced at him to see him on his phone, his face set in a deep frown as he focused intently on the device in his hands.