The cold and a submarine

(A/N)
Crappy chapter title. Crappy update.

But hey, im running out of ideas except for following along the movie line
______________________________________

Roman, as ALWAYS. Found something to complain about. He even said that he went to "take a piss" and said "he couldn't recognize himself" or something like that.
Wasn't the first time he said something about his downstairs.

But this time, you actually agreed with him.
Not the downstairs, of course.

The coldness.
It nipped at your nose and cheeks.
And you swore that your nose would freeze off. Word to MJ.

(A/N, havent memorized all the scenes yet so ima do a time skip here and there)

"Shit, shit, shit." You muttured, gripping the steering wheel as you drove across the frozen lake.
Cipher had her men after you.
After you and Letty beat up men for time for Ramsey to hack in or whatever.
You both nearly lost, men being stronger than women.
But with teamwork, you both managed. Cutting up a guy on an underwater submarine, propeller. Though the both of them hadn't said a word to you throughout the whole ordeal.

A guy shot at the back of your vehicle, making a bullet hole through the back of your windshield.
You cursed as Little Nobody suddenly swerved to take out a guy on a snowmobile.

"They got armor piercing rounds." Stated you as Little Nobody did his best to keep up with Letty and the rest.
The back of your vehicle kept on sliding out.
Or was it just you thinking that?

Little Nobody let out a sharp yell and there was a gush of red coming from his hand. Along with bullets following after.
You knew that he couldn't drive like that.
And he looked at you, for the first time. You saw the look in his eyes. Desperate. Only one word that made you more uneasy. If that were possible with the situation that went on. "Drive."

You almost shook your head for a no. But Shaw's voice of motivational words made you stop.
Shit. But...
Damnit.

"Don't move your foot from the pedal." You instructed.
It was time, you decided. To get over that damn fear that held you back from your potentional.
You are (Y/N) (L/N) Toretto.
And it was time to act like one.
After a couple seconds of body limbs cramped against limbs, you sat in the driver seat.

But behind your eyelids, it flickered to the burning car-

"(Y/N)."
Letty spoke from the walkie talkie.
You glanced at the device, emitting her voice. Surprised that she's actually speaking to you. And really grateful that she broke off from the memory while you were driving. "It's not about the car. It's you."

You couldn't say anything. But right then, you suddenly felt like a little girl.
But happy that you felt the tension between you and her evaporate.

~~

It felt good. To have Dom back. To have him riding at your side in a vehicle.
Your family felt complete.
Like a puzzle was missing a piece but now it's back. It felt stronger.
A feeling that you didn't realized you despretely missed.

You were fully convinced you all had him back when he made Cipher's missile hit her own stolen submarine.
Slick.
But what really made you want to cry was when you and your family create a shield with your cars against the blast and the submarine exploding. Protecting Dom.
With his love of vehicles.

Family.

In the mid of the blast, you still felt the heat like an oven in the middle of the cold climate through the window of the vehicle. And you got worried that the heat might be too much for the ice and might break through.
But that disappeared when you ran jumped out of the vehicle and jumped on Dom in a hug after he and Letty broke apart.

But you punched him in the gut but he didn't seem to be affected by it at all. "You're stupid, Dom! Your're stupi- stupid... you're not stupid. I'm sorry, I'm just overwhelmed..."
You buried your head in his chest, wrapping him tightly in a hug. Tears getting into the fabric of his clothes but you weren't ashamed. All of you were family and they should understand.
And the feeling of him hugging back brought a warmness in you. Hugging your brother tighter, you hiccuped in the midst of your silent tears. You felt like a little girl again. Him comforting you like when you were a kid.
"You got alot of explaining to do."

Dom chuckled, looking down at you. "How about I show you all?"

~~

Back in the city, you rushed to the building where Dom was staying at.
Apparently, he has a reason.
Or "twelve pounds" as you heard someone say.
You saw the building a block away and there was an excited urge in you to run.

Everything seemed to go great.

Until you saw a clown bending backwards. From across the street in front of a group of now screaming kids.

Shit looked weird and scary.

Shuddering, you walked forward. Wishing you had a car or cab or a motorcycle.
Wait.
First time you ever wished for a car.
Thanks to Shaw.

His name made you visibly wince as you got in the building.
And he wasn't there...

Swallowing the lump in your throat, you rode the elevator to the top and to your family.

_____________________________________

(A/N)

Im sorry for not updating and for the crappy chapter title. Real life has been getting to me lol
Been busy for awhile. School, relationships and all that bs
.
Wit you and Deck 😏🙄🙄😘