He's a gentleman...

"Dom!" Letty shouted. But to you, it almost sounded like plea.
You weakly lifted your head to look at the the pair.
You saw a something between the two Alphas.

And Dom looked at her with a mask of hardness. But what? What was he hiding?

"You're just going to turn your back on family?"

And... and then-

This bitch.

Cipher placed her lips on Dom's.

~~

You heard Mr. Nobody groan from where you managed to sit up. Feeling dazed. And when you sat up, you saw a clear view of everyone on the floor. And you didn't like it.
Especially with that door on Shaw's body.
Quickly trying to get up, you went to his side.

And tried to lift the door up off him. Unfortunately, you couldn't.

Mr. Nobody groaned as he got up on his elbows and he had a hand to his ear. Using his ear piece. "Get a... get a team down here. The whole team's down."

Now that. Made you get pushed closer to the edge.

~~

Letty didn't let her emotions go. Nor she talked to either of you.

You watched her back from the table that had pieces of debris on the surface.
Feeling a bit mixed about all that went on. A small headache going on in your head, your hair a bit messed up. But with what was going on, you could care less about your hair. Also, there happened to be a small cut on your cheek.
Shaw presumingly saving you, Dom and that blonde.

So after you got up on your feet. You made a beeline for everyone in your family. Worrying if they got hurt or not.
Well, they're your family, you didn't like the slightest scratch on them.
Of course, they just brushed you off as a their "mother" in a very sarcastic manner.

Looking back to Letty. Her form sat on the steps, faced away from all of you.
And you really wanted to go comfort her, but in reality, she took herself in for that part.
But if you tried, what was to comfort? You couldn't fix what was going on. But not by yourself.

Everyone was pretty shaken up after Cipher left.
Even Roman was quiet a bit after you lpoked him over, which was totally out of character, even for him. And Shaw, was fine. His once untouched suit now a bit disheveled.
Getting up, you walked towards Letty. Almost falling on broken glass, you straightened up and continued your way.

"Hanging in there?" You asked her, your own voice sounding a little more quiet.
Well, you did see a family member do those things just in front of your very eyes. Bad enough you already knew that Dom did it to Hobbs, but seeing Dom standing above your fallen forms on the other side. With Cipher.

She glanced at you when you sat by her on the steps. Her dark eyes glistening with heavy emotion. "Yeah, I'm ok. I'm ok..."

You sighed and put an arm around her, giving her a little hug. You saw through her. "Letty, are you trying to convince me or you?"

"Both."

You didn't reply. She didn't speak after that. Instead you knew that she needed space. Understanding that, you got up and gave her a comforting squeeze on her shoulder before walking away.
And to be in silence for another few minutes.
You really did need to figure stuff out. But not right then. You began feeling frustrated.