Dinner

"Can I hold him?" You spoke up after holding in your excitement.
Dom smiled, after announcing that the baby who's official name is Brian. Well, you didn't want to interrupt him, so patiently waited for him to get done talking.
Both Dom and Letty shared a chuckle and look with each other.
It became silent for a moment. Letty's dress looked great on her skin, it really was her color. And Dom a bit dressed up along with everyone else, even yourself.
You all saw the connection they both had, more than special.
No one dared to break that moment, so they just watched silently. Hell, even Roman fell quiet, who even he would always tease couples about looking at each other or something related to that.

For some reason, you looked down. Feeling a deep longing and ache to find someone to share that kind of feeling.
Looking up from your hands, you realized you had turn your head to catch Deck's gaze from across the table.
Baby Brian let out a cute coo, breaking Letty and Dom from their moment, including you and that certain British man.

"Yeah." Dom finally spoke up and he handed Brian to Roman who was seated down next to him. "Pass him down there for me."

Roman awkwardly held the baby. Him, having no experience with infants whatsoever. "Wow. So these things, " After he got a good hold, he gently shook Brian, but you saw the affection in big boy Roman's eyes. "Come from bal- whoops. I'm around a child, so I should watch my language, right?" He looked a little nervous to hold him as Brian began to squirm, so Roman adjusted him again. "So these come from, uh, male round shapes? Guess ball really is life."
He laughed at his own joke as if no one but him could get it. But you knew what he was talking about.

"Wow." Tej muttured as you stifled an amused chuckle behind your hand.

"Here." He handed Brian to the next person down, the baby all happy to oblige and meet new faces in the family.
And when he made it to you, he had no shyness like most babies did. He grinned cutely at you, showing off his baby teeth proudly.
You held him in your arms, feeling his baby fat on him on your arm. Warm and purely innocent.

"Hi." You softly cooed, tapping his baby nose and he smiled even more, scrunching his little nose. "I'm your auntie, auntie (Y/N)."

Little Nobody was seated next to you and he patted Baby Brian's head. "He's a cutie."

You looked at Little Nobody, but he wasn't looking at you for once. Just the baby in your lap. And you saw the emotion in them. You actually envied men who do well with children. "Yeah, he is. Like-"

You cut yourself off all too abruptly and silently. If that made sense, well you just became silent.
Little Nobody sat back, wearing a blue shirt that complimented his eyes and a grin. "What?" He asked. "Like me? That what you were going to say?"

"Ooohh, (Y/N) and Little Nobody." Letty drawled out teasingly.

Roman seemed to have accepted it a small bit. For he kept it going. "Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I."

Mr. Nobody let out a bark of a laugh at Roman and he sipped his drink from he got somewhere. Like, Dom wouldn't drink anything like that and Mr. Nobody had no case of whatever he was drinking. You were convinced he was magical.

"Roman, that spells Kississippi." Ramsey pointed out as if Roman didn't know what he spelled.

"Yeah, it does." Roman grinned and Ramsey rolled her eyes as the rest just shook their heads and laughed.

"Shut up, guys. Little Nobody and I aren't... like that." You spoke, a bit flustered.
Nope. Not one bit, yes he's attractive but you really liked that British guy sitting across the table...
Dom smiled along but was silent as if he knew something and whatever it was, made you feel a little nervous.
You glanced at Ramsey to see her already looking at you, knowing your real interest, but didn't say anything about it.
Thinking of Deck, you looked up at Deck to see him a little agitated with something and you had a small gut feeling why. So you offered him a smile with a flirtatious vibe but looked away before anyone could notice, and when you looked away, you swear you saw a small wink from him and it made you smile inside.