She said no

(A/N)
Heyo, my lil lovelies! 😘😊😊😊
I just want you to know, that I read all your comments. And I absolutely love reading them!

Also, no offense to Cipher in the chapter before this. She's actually pretty 😋😊😍 Charlize Theron was wonderful in it!

Oh, and this girl @MateaPejic (cant tag) suggested an idea for this in my PM. So here ya go!

PLUS. I totally suck at chapter titles lmao 😅😅😑😶 so bear with me
_____________________________________

Ramsey was still ignoring you. Sje acted like you weren't their even when she acknowledged you.
And when she said, "First Letty, now you" that made you question.
What did Letty do?

And another thing, is that you felt more exposed to the British male. Like, you just told him what happened on why you preferred motorcycles other than cars.
That you actually trusted him. Well, it was no secret that you didn't really like cars but there was a reason.
You just had to remind yourself that the only reason why's he here is cause you all needed his help.
And to not get too close and lovely dovey by him.
He's probably just playing around with you.

But back to Ramsey, you stepped in front of her. "Ramsey, can you listen?" You asked her, getting in front of her path while she walked towards Tej.

"Did somebody hear that voice?" She asked, outloud and stepped around you. Not even acknowledging your presence.

Her voice caused Roman and Tej to look up from their cars. Or as Roman put it, his "baby" of that vehicle he picked out. It was the only car he was satisfied with, other than that Lamborghini he made a fuss of. Roman leaned over to Tej and said non too quietly, "Damn. Everybody just be making Ramsey an enemy now. First Letty, now her."

Tej glanced at Ramsey then to you. Though you didn't look at him, you knew he was looking at you. Tej shook his head and leaned back to Roman. "The three of them are just on that time of the month."

"Yuck. We better watch out and not get on their bad sides then." Roman whispered, his voice a bit disgusted and worried. "Knowing women and their monthly thing, some can be crabby as hell."

"Or emotional." Tej added. "We just have to give them chocolates and they won't be mindlessly angry and blame everything on everybody."

"Give them that medicine." Roman said, looking at him. His hands up like he was holding a small bottle as if trying to prove his point or whatever. "Ya'know? The one that relieves cramps?"

You turned to them, head on. "You know, I can hear you both. Now shut up and just be happy you men won't have to suffer that pain."
Turning away, irritated and frustrated.
The two of them clearly didn't know a thing on how to whisper.
And even though they were wrong about it, you kinda wished it were true.
If a weeks worth of pain were the thing, you'd want to talk to Ramsey again.

Other than the Ramsey situation, it was almost time.

To get Dom.

And to get in a car.

With that certain male that you had eyes for.

You just hoped that Ramsey won't tell anyone. That she wasn't that mad to spill the secret to anyone else. Hopefully.
God.
Your family would chew you out. Roman and Tej, you could probably handle. Probably not, but still...
Then there's Hobbs.
Mia. Brian. Though the both of them quit from the game. You honestly couldn't blame them. You are the aunt to their son and oncoming baby.
But to get chewed out by Mia's fiestness and Brian's ex self.
You only imagined with Letty.