♡Tipsy Confessions

(A/N)
GUYS I APOLOGIZE. REAL LIFE HAS MADE ME VERY BUSY. FAMILY, RESPONSIBILITIES AND THIS ONE JOB.
NOT TO MENTION MY DATA PLAN WAS OUT

Im actually nervous to post this cuz i feel that this sucks 😅😕😕😔😓😓😓😓

BUT HERE!!!! 👇👇👇👇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What makes you think that?" Was your first initial response to Dom.
Normally, you'd give in easily cause he would just see right through you. You wanted to cut him some slack, after having the burden of his family thinking he betrayed them on his shoulders.
But you saw the annoyance flash in his eyes at your denials. Well, of course he could tell, you're a damn Torreto by loyalty and heart. He can see that much. So you sighed, going to give in.

"Fine. You got me, I-"

"You both haven't... tried or do anything, did you?" He asked, uncertain. He sounded half mad but half... something else. You couldn't tell what it was, though it was just at the tip of your tounge.

"No. Just a pec in the car you flipped in us in, I think. I honestly don't know, was too disoriented." You admitted, knowing if you tried to deny it, he would eventually squeeze the truth out of you.
Dom flinched a bit, remebering all too soon about it. The car flipping. But now, you didn't blame him.

"There you are, Mr. Toretto." Said a slightly intoxicated Mr. Nobody as he bumped his elbow in Dom's side. "Was looking for you."

"But you just went to talk to him...?" You questioned.

"Oh, some alcohol makes me slower." He boasted as if we were supposed to be impressed. "Dom, try this Belgian Ale, I'm done with wine."

He waved his hand at you in a gesture to leave as he spoke to Dom. Walking away, you felt that they weren't going to be talking about Belgian Ale when you left their presence's.
Well, at least he sorta saved you from the brother. Temporarily.
Your heels clicked on floor, making your way across the rooftop and to the punch. You downed six cups, to drink away your frazzled nerves.
Your eyes followed after Deck who was clearly in a deep conversation with Hobbs still. Wondering what they could be talking about it, but not wanting to be nosy, you leaned against the table and sipped your seventh cup slowly.

"Whoa, (Y/N). How much you drink, girl? I know you a lightweight so just chill after that first cup you got there." Roman poured himself a cup next to you. Probably to get a drink for Ramsey who was sitting patiently by herself. For once without Tej or Roman at her side.

"Huh?" You looked at Roman with a quizzical look. "This hasn't been my first cup."

"Oh... shit." Muttured Roman.

"What'd you do to the punch?" You asked, getting suspicious and maybe slurred.

"I... maybe, sorta slipped vodka in there. But hey, this place needs to be lit!" After getting himself out of situations most of his life. It did not work on you.

"Roman."

"Ok, damn girl. I spilled a shit load. And knowing you, the lightweight, you could get drunk." Roman tried to keep his tone light hearted. Though he had seen you drunk two times before.
Then a thoughts ran through your head. What in the world were you going to say while intoxicated? Might embaress yourself or something.

And you knew what they say. A drunk person speaks a sober mind.

You rarely drank, except on a few special occasions. But then the tipsy feeling rushed in at you all at once.

"Holy crap, I'm feeling all seven of them." You said outloud, being obvious about it, too. You became a bit dizzy, suddenly feeling defensive and tough about yourself, you blindly swung forward at Roman.
In which he barely even had to dodge.