NYC chase

(A/N)
Lol sorry if the title sucks! But here!
You wanted an update !

YOU WILL HAVE AN UPDATE !!!!! 😂😂😊😊😊😊😊😊

Ps...

And sorry for it being so long for me to update
_____________________________________

"So, when did you get that tattoo?"

You looked down, feeling a bit embaressed at the fact that he heard your little nickname for him. He seemed amused by it. All toooooo amused.
But you questioned yourself on your little nickname for him. He has one for you. And it doesn't seem like the nickname would fade away any time soon. What's wrong with a shorter name? Nothing. Mr. Little Nobody immediatley lost interest into talking to you. Well, not you, but his eyes totally went blank when he saw Shaw looking you over.

Mr. Nobody. Little Nobody. Nowhere.

There was something distinctive about the way of Mr. Nobody called stuff.

"Tattoo?" Little Nobody repeated, blinking one time.
You saw a flash of sassiness glint in Shaw's dark eyes as he stepped towards the both of you at the table.
You were just taking a drink before you all went into the city.

"Are you deaf, kiddie?" Smirked the guy with nice clothing and british accent. "Either that, or you need to get your hearing checked."

"My hearing's fine, thank you, tea and crumpets." Little Nobody barely glanced at Shaw but was focused on you mostly.

"So you should've heard me." Shaw didn't let the thing drop so easily.
You saw Little Nobody start to get a bit tense. Like annoyed.
And you almost feared for him. If he reacts aggresively, then surely Shaw would do something harmful.
But again, Little Nobody knew who he was dealing with.

So you quickly intervened the both of them before their little rivarly or whatever keeps going longer. "Uh yes. I do got a tattoo."
That...
That brought their attention away from each other to you. You opened your mouth. "I-I..." Clearing your throat cause it came out in more of a squeak. "It was an inspiration... um... Angelina Jolie..."

"So, you're saying you got one just cause Angelina Jolie had one?" Little Nobody said, putting together your words in a better way. "No offense, but who does that?"

"She does that." Shaw quickly added. And Little Nobody narrowed his eyes at him a little. Shaw didn't notice or cared, instead he had that damn, killer smirk. That somehow lit up his face. In a baddie-guyish way.

"LITTLE BITCH!" Roman yelled from across the hidden facility called, Nowhere. And all three of your heads looked up at him. Roman was grinning but he faked an embaressed look. "Whoops. Didn't mean that. I meant, Little Nobody! C'mere, Tej wants to talk to you."

"Little Bitch." Little Nobody repeated under his breath as he reluctantly walked towards a snickering Tej. "Yeah, he's verryy funny."

After he was out of earshot, you looked at Shaw. Biting your lip to prevent the chuckle forming in your chest and set your plastic cup down on the table.
And Shaw spoke up, "Angelina Jolie, huh?"

"Yeah. She's cool." You gave off a lame reply.
Well, you really didn't want to have your skin to be natural. Just some ink to make your appearence interesting. She was amazing in all those movies. And more to come.

The two both of you walked over to Shaw's choice of vehicle. Silent but there was something in the air between you both.
You didn't look at him as you walked, but you felt that he was near. The sound of the both of your shoes light against the floor. And the faint hint of his cologne. Plus you felt that he was on your heel.
The sense of him on your heels quickened the heartbeat,taking you back way before Cipher showed up. The feeling when you thought was long gone of when Shaw was after Dom and the rest. When he was after you.
But this feeling was different than before.
And you weren't exactly sure if you liked it or not. He wasn't after all yous this time, but still.