2: Alex Turner

"Do you know them?" I asked Sophie as I finished off my shift.

"Everyone knows them,"

"Should I be nervous?" She doesn't answer just smiles at me.

" I'll take that as a yes," I hang my apron up and walk outside going to their table. Michael wouldn't stop staring at me in that way of pure lust I couldn't fight but wanna lay down and let him take me. I mean he looked like a MySpace god.

Giggles, I mean Ash stood up and walked to their car. Calum followed him, his eyes cold and stoic. Michael prances over to me as I stumbled back and lightly grazed the back of my hand sending a shiver down my spine.

"Let's go sweet ass," he winks at me and I can't breath as a follow sitting next to him.

Giggles was sitting in the front seat his hands running through the tan boys hair as he started driving. Dating they were definitely dating. I watch Calum's face soften as he stared into Ashton's eyes. It was like he was like was lost in his own world. Ashton giggles using two fingers to push Calum's face away.

"Baby, watch the road," he giggles brushing his brown hair out of his face.

Ashton put his feet up on the dash singing loudly to the music. He was beautiful. I need to snap out of this I look over to see Michael. Biting his lip looking at Ashton and starts singing along. He's green eyes flash playfully at me.

"Ash let him pick a song,"

"No, I'm good my music taste is weird I don't know songs. What are songs?," fuck. Why are you like this Hemmings why? Ash passes me the phone, I feel my hands shaking. Music is important, music taste says a  lot about a person.

I picked. Instant regret filled my mine. Now they'll know how much of a depressed shit I am. Sweet dreams tn no ones even heard of that song. God I'm lame.

Then my ears are filled with a voice like I'd never heard before. Calum was sing.

"I just sort of always feel sick without you, baby
I ain't got anything to lick without you, baby
Nothing seems to stick without you, baby
Ain't I fallen in love?"

I chosen correctly so I sang along. Ash looked at calum mouth wide open.  Calum was inside his own head, I could tell because when a song is good you tend to lose yourself.

"It's just the pits without you, baby
It's really just the pits without you, baby
It's like everyone's a dick without you, baby
Ain't I fallen in love?," Michael has stopped smiling face relaxed. He's face is so young and innocent far removed from the smirking and flirting.

The song ends and a different song plays but this time calum is dead quiet lips pursed together.  I want him, I need him. I groan internally as Ash looks out the window.

"So you like parties," flirty Michael is back, great. I like the soft Michael, the eyes gently closed, pale cheeks flushed Michael.

I nod.

I don't actually like parties but from why I could see. Theses guys did. There is always a need for someone to like you. I never understood until now. I never needed anyone to like me as much as I needed them to like me.

Lovesick Lukey... it will be all down hill from here.

Love doesn't exist I learned this a long time ago. Sometimes I wish I would have a light in shinning armor rescue me. But it would not turn out like that.

Michael lived fast, he'd use me and leave me in the dirt.

Giggles is madly in love with Calum. It's obviously all he does is stare through his curly hair.

Calum. Calum was just sad and cold.

And I, I am broken.

No one wants me.

No one needs me.

I will always be alone. I look around at their three boys a lost cause. Michael's lips are moving but I can't hear him. I don't want to hear him because if I do I'll just want him more. He hops out of the car and I gasp thinking he almost killed himself.

But the car was stopped and Calum was gone. We were outside the part. Ashton was looking at me nervously. I rocked back and forth keeping eye contact with him.

"Luke are you alright?"

I nod unsure of what to reply. I should've stayed home, I'm not cute out of this.

"Well anyways I just wanted to thank you for
Making Calum sing again. He hasn't sung in The longest time ya know?"

"He has a great voice he should use it more often."

Ash nods and smiles sadly "sometimes you get so sad not even the music helps." I just nod because he's not wrong.'