Talk and training

Once the man parked I got out holding my journal. I walked up to the man, and I stood there looking up at him.

"You start training now. Follow Clint to the training center." The man said.

I looked at the man and followed him. He brought us to a locker room, I found one that has my name on it, and I put my journal in there. I followed the man to the busy training center. First thing we did was stamina. I was running on the treadmill, with the speed and evaluation increasing every ten minutes. He looks at me surprised when I'm on the highest level and barely breaking into a sweat. I can see higher level agents looking at me curious.

"Congratulations squirt you surpassed the record." The man said as he put it on cool down. He wrote this on a form.

"Okay" he said.

He kept giving me exercises. Some I did good in and others I did horrible. Then the girl came and started teaching me languages. It was really fun. But I still miss mom. Shield gave me cloths, food, shelter, and a better education. It also became my home and family.

I learned there is 12 levels. One is the lowest and twelve the highest. My trainers are a level seven.

---time skip---

I'm now nine years old

I'm now nine years old. I'm the youngest shield agent. I'm a total package I can hack, profile, be a ninja, and now really fun ways to torture people for information. I'm a level ten agent. My trainers are now a level eight. I'm fluent in all languages and surpass college level students in studies.

Fury acts like my father which is okay with me. Clint is off in New Mexico, Nat is in Germany trying to find information on a hideout. And well of course I was sent to watch Stark as he came out saying he is Iron Man.

So there I stood in his house sitting in a chair watching his Netflix account while he was on a date. I was in a middle of an episode of Flash, when the door opened. I paused the episode and stood up. I leaned in the doorway watching Stark get a glass of alcohol.

"Ah your home, it's a cool home but I think I could design better." I said looking around. He jumped and faced me fast. I raised an eyebrow.

"How did you get into my house?" He asked.

"Well I have three things. One I have your passcodes, two I hacked Jarvis, and three the director sent me to baby sit you for two days." I said.

"Right well you are like what nine? Maybe it's you that needs baby sitting." He said with a smug smile.

"I have been raised in shield since I was six. I surpassed college students when I was eight. I'm a level ten agent. Cut the bull dump the alcohol and drink a water." I said.

(Edited 10/3/2017)