Hotel de la Stark

When I woke up I was told to be at bed rest for two weeks. I was released into Starks care. Great I thought sadly. Stark picked me up outside the lobby of the hospital.
"Perseus you got an incoming call. It's the President." Sally's voice said.
"Answer" I said.
"Hello Sir." My voice scratchy.
"Hello Agent Jackson. How are you feeling?" He asked.
"Like I won a battle. And you sir?" I ask.
"I'm doing dandy. Is it true what you said?" He asked.
I sigh. "About my mother being murdered and father lost at sea yes. My family is gone." I said holding in tears.
"Well I want that to change. Yes they may gone but I wanted to adopt you. You can also become this nations secret spy." The President said.
Tony pulled up and looked at me. I had tears going down and mouth open.
"I would like that sir." I said shakily.
"That's great. Now you will fly over next week and move in. Alright son?" President said.
Now Tony was in front of me.
"Alright Dad." I said. We both hung up.
"Who was that?" Tony asked.
"I will tell you when we get to yours." I said shakily.
With that Tony slammed his foot on the gas. And in no time we pulled into his garage.
We took the elevator up to the loft.
"Spill" Tony said.
That's when the rest of the team came out of their hiding spots.
"I just got adopted. And I'm also a super secret spy for the country." I said.
"Woah by who I want a background check. And woah that's big." Tony said.
Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Well he is definitely not a child abuser." I said shakily.
"Well who is it." Stark asked impatient.
"The President." I mumbled. The others look confused but Stark heard it. He stumbled back looking at me with big eyes.
"Can you say that again." Said a frustrated Nat.
"T-t-the Per-president adopted you!" Stark yelled out. The room went dead silent you can hear a pen drop.
"I'm also moving in the White House next week. He said I'm still apart of shield and Avengers. But with the avengers are only for emergencies." I said. I start rolling inside the elevator. I got in.
"Jarvis take me to the pool." I said.
"Yes master Jackson." Jarvis replied shutting the doors.
The doors open and I push myself out and down the hall. I entered a door and rolled to the pool. I dived in after making sure no weapons were on me. I sank to the bottom. Unlike others I'm able to breathe under water. I sat there refreshed, not sore and relaxed. That's until people were standing above the pool. I made it look like I held my breathe and went up to the surface. I willed myself wet. I look up to see Stark and Steve. I sigh. I got out and sat at the edge. They took off their shoes and joined me.
"Perseus your smart I mean really smart. And your all around ball of fun we need you in this world." Stark said.
"Not this again." I mumble.
Stark smiled.
"What would you rather have the birds and the bees?" Stark asked with a smirk.
"No I think when I walked into the dining room when you were in the act is still burned in my brain I'll pass." I said. Steve had huge eyes and glared at Stark. Tony pushed me in the water. I willed myself to go up and create a throne from water. I smirked at their shocked faces.
"How can you do that?" Tony asked amazed.
"Well like the birds and the bees when" I said but got interrupted by Steve's glare.
I sigh.
I am a mutant. Like how Steve here has extra strength and stamina. Also like Bruce in a fit of rage can turn into an unbeatable being. I control water. Anything with water I can control. Like water, ice, poison, clouds, storms and people." I said. I unfroze my throne and started walking on water.
"See I can be what others call Jesus. I can heal people with water. I can get energy from water. That's how I survived so long being captive." I said.
"Who all knows about this. Does Fury know?" Steve asked.
I looked down.
"Just you two. Nobody can know. I don't want to be experimented on." I said to them wide eyed.
"Sally erase footage since I came here. Make sure no one can retrieve it. If they try kill their machines." I said.
"Yes Perseus" Sally answered.
"By the way why did you name her Sally?" Tony asked.
"That's what my moms name was. She stays with me. In a way she protects me too." I said.