Supplies

We came to an understanding and Stark has seen the effects. Every day there a new prank on him. Sometimes the twins make him think they had stopped. But the next day he gets double the pranks. But we have been busy. I have finished the gun and made several more. I have tested them out on Starks bots and they seem to work. I handed them out.
"What are these?" Steve asked.
"These are guns. They don't have bullets though. To put this simply you aim at a robot and click. It will send out a frying single destroying the boys connection to Ultron and explode in flames." I said.
"And these work?" Wanda asked.
"Yes Stark may have nine bots down." I said with a smile.
"Percy!" He whined.
"Stark. If you created the bot maybe you shouldn't worry about the ones that I destroy. Ultron could be in them spying." I said with a shrug.
He opened his mouth but nothing came out. He just turned around and walked away.
Everyone was looking at me.
"So last week I change a man into a girl." I said. They all spit out some of their drinks.
"What!" Clint said wide eyed.
"I changed everything and mailed his new social, ID, birth certificate two days later. Because my new sister took me to show and tell. And her class poured glitter on me. And he took a picture and I just hacked deleted and did a prank back." I said with a wide smirk. I then hand all of them disks.
"What are these?" Nat asked.
"These Are shields. If you press the button a shield will pop up. Things will pop off the shield. But if you have a person make sure they are close to you. It protects five feet around you." I said.
"Woah" they said looking at the disks.
I smile and go to my room and look outside. I sigh and tap my leg.