Planning to fail

Stark walked in and saw me and looked confused.

"Jarvis why didn't you tell me Perseus was here?" Stark called.

"He just appeared sir." Jarvis said.

We rushed to the meeting room and I started going over the information that I have. We need to stop Hydra before they make the bomb in the first place. I tried to think and I sighed. I went to all of the bases that are known and started searching for ones that haven't been abandoned. After sneaking in and going through the process of gathering information I take my information back to the tower where I told everyone else.

"I'm going to go in." I said.

"What no! You will get captured!" Steve said.

"That is what I am planning on doing." I said. I disappeared and appeared in the woods. I started walking and I was taken captive and brought inside the base. I was locked in an interrogation room. I waited and I started killing the agents and locating the bomb. I dismantle what they have already built. I started destroying the base and started destroying the others and making sure the chemicals were with me and I disappeared and reappeared in a vault and put them in their locked drawers and went back to the tower and I wiped away the little blood I got from getting captured.

"That was your plan?" Stark asked.

"No I planned to fail. Fail sneaking in. but They just let me in instead." I said with a smile. They smile back.