Being tortured for info

I ignored both Nat and Steve all the way back. When we landed I got everyone one and got myself a ride with one of them to base to give report. However the car turned into a parking garage. A cloth was placed over my mouth and nose. I struggled but my vision went black.
---time skip---
I woke up being both tied in rope and chain. The chain had a padlock on it.
"Now agent Jackson what can you tell me about Fury." A voice said. I didn't answer. Next thing I was hit in the face. They undid my chains and hung me to the ceiling. My feet is five feet off the ground. They kept asking me questions, in which I didn't answer to. The man turned around to get the tools for punishment of not talking. I whisper so quiet only my watch heard. Two fly cameras came out. They would broadcast on every Chanel in the United States live. The man turned around with a car battery and a sponge. He had it hooked up with a rubber glove. My shirt was ripped off and my pants. All that's left is my boxer shorts. My face is swollen and purple. I have whip marks spilling blood. My body is bloated and bruised. The man turned on the battery and put it on my left shoulder. I screamed in pain.
"Now can you answer the question." The man said.
I slowly lift my heard barely able to see.
"You would think I'll betray my country like that you are sorely mistaken." I said spitting blood up hitting him in the face. The man didn't like that very well. He put back the sponge on my stomach. I I screamed my body thrashing.
"If that's so why has your country not rescue you yet." The man sneered.
"They will." I coughed up.
"Well think about the answers to those question. If you talk tomorrow then you won't die." The man said.
After the door shut I look up.
"You must hurry I can't hold on much longer." I coughed up blood.
"My time is starting to close to an end." I said coughing.
Then I blacked out.
---time skip---
I woke up to myself being lowered. It was the man who's been torturing me.
"Awe sleeping beauty awakes." He said.
"Well tank you for calling me a beautiful." I coughed out. That earned a punch in the gut.
"Well Agent Jackson I'll give you an assentive. Tell me the secret you so wish to keep or we start your torture once again." The man ask.
"I don't care if I die here. My Stepdad murdered my mom. And my dad was lost at see presumed dead. I have no one you would just taking out my life from this cruel world. You won't get any secrets from me." I said wheezing.
"But you have the Avengers and the government." The man said.
"If I die here then the secrets die with me. I'm doing them a favor." I said. I spit blood on his white shirt.
"Hang him by his feet." The man said giving me a sneer. I was picked up and a rope was tied around my feet. They hung me on the hook. The man came back with a knife. A bang was heard.
"Like I said. I'm not giving secrets." I said. Bullets were being fired. The man narrowed his eyes. He stabbed me in the stomach. I started tasting blood. The door was blasted down.
"Put your hands up you are under arrest for treason." A swat member yelled. The man twisted the knife before lifting his bloody hands. Swat arrested all of them. Paramedics rushed in and got me down. They started strapping me down.
"Code 95" I gurgled in my own blood. The two fly cameras went back to my watch. I coughed up spilling blood down my cheek. They started rolling me out the building when we got out side I heard many gasps.