-1-

Kiyoko's P.O.V.

I sat on top of the tall building kicking my feet back and forth in the wind and sang a little tune I made up.

"Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur"

"Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr.....purr"

I looked out into the distance as I heard the police sirens. I stood up and put on my mask that covered half of my face. I looked at my team members signaling them that it's almost time. I smiled and backed up a bit, then I ran full speed hopping of the building.

"Let's play" I mutter to myself while jumping from rooftop-to-rooftop. I looked behind to me to make sure my teammates were following, and they were. I stopped at the last building and crouched down looking over the edge seeing the van holding the ghoul we're supposed to rescue. I jumped down off the building landing right on top of the van, my teammates followed and took out the police cars the surrounded us. I walked to the back of the van and crouched down at the edge reaching down and opening the doors. I looked inside with my head upside down.

"Hello" I said sweetly surprising the guards until they came to realization and started to shoot. I moved out of the way and got off the top of the van and jumped into the back of the van. I brought out my black rinkaku with light blue tips and stabbed the guards on my left while I threw the ones on my right out the door. I laughed while I heard there screams and the sweet aroma of blood entered my nostrils. I look at the ghoul who had light green hair and green eyes he looked at me surprised until we heard someone.

"Hey is everything okay back there?" The driver asked while opening the small window that separated us. I shot my rinkaku through the window and into his head. He screamed and lost control on the van, we started swerving and soon tumbling. I struggled to keep my balance and I soon went tumbling too.

"Shit" I muttered.

Once the van came to a halt I stood up and rubbed my sore head.

"Damn Kiyoku your smarter then this" I said to nobody other then my self. I came to my senses and looked at the groaning green haired ghoul. I helped him up and toke the restraints off.

"W-who are you?" He asked

"Oh me? Sorry I can't tell you that but I'm known by the CCG as Cheshire Cat. But you can just call me Cat!" I giggled.

"And you must be Akio Takumi!" I smiled even knowing he can't see it.

"How do you know my name!?" He asked. I heard people behind me and looked back to see all 3 of my teammates. I turned back to the teen and said "I was given a file on you before coming to save you. You were a binge eater in the 12 ward who was dumb enough to get caught" I giggled. He looked at me surprised.

"Your welcome for us saving you and all but now we must take you back to our leader where he will decide if you live are not so you better have a good reason". His eyes widened and he began to run away, I sighed.

"Minato" I snapped. He got the memo and quickly caught up to the boy capturing him and knocking him out. He carried him on his shoulder back to us. We looked at each other as we heard more sirens.

"Captain your orders?" Itsumi my other team member asked me.

"Back to base" I said before sprinting to the tall buildings. I looked behind me to see Minato, Itsumi, and Tomi following and right behind them the police and CCG just beginning to arrive. Approximately 20 minutes later we arrive at base which is just an abandoned building. We get inside and set the boy in a cell until he awakens.

"Itsumi" I say without looking at her.

"Yes ma'am?" She asks

"Please give the leader a full report of the mission for me" I order.

"But where are you going?" She asks.

"I have some important things to catch up on" I say while walking away.

"Ah~like usual, your so unpredictable." She mutters while pushing her glasses back up to her face.

"Yeah yeah goodnight you guys!" I giggle as I hear them say the same. I walk up to my locker that everyone is given and grab my backpack. I head into the closest bathroom and clean the blood off me before putting normal clothes on. I put on some ripped back jeans with a grey crop top and stuff my uniform and wig into my book bag. I quickly walk out the building with out getting caught by anybody and head to my apartment. I didn't really leave to do anything I was just really tired and wanted to sleep. In about 30 minutes of walking I get to my apartment and head inside. I go to my fridge and open it to find nothing but a jar of eyeballs, my favorite. I grab a few and start to nibble on them the sweet flavor covering my taste buds. I suddenly thought of an old friend who was obsessed with the same thing. If fact, they were the reason I started eating eyeballs. Uta.

I giggled to myself as memories started flowing in my mind but it soon faded as I remember he just disappeared one day, Without a warning or a note saying bye. I shook the thought out of my head and went into the bathroom starting the shower. Hirodashi, the leader of the little group I'm in has been making me work my ass of lately and I don't know why but it's hard to get some free time nowadays. I thought as I got in the shower and let the hot water run down my body. 10 minutes later I got out and went to my closet picking out some underwear to sleep in. I put it on and shuffled over to my bed, getting under the large comforters and immediately falling into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omfg I've been wanting to make a story like this for months!!!! Finally I did!! I'm so happy!!! Oh yeah that song you were singing was actually from the Big Bang theory lmao😂👌🏼

For for grammatical errors and other stuff!

Also, Minato is a boy, Itsumi is a girl and Tomi is a girl!

Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think! Don't for get to.....

Vote~Comment~Share

Until next time Beasties!