-4-

Kiyoko's p.o.v.

"U-Uta?"

With tears still streaming down my face I walk up to him and start pounding on his chest like a child. He looks down at me and chuckles lightly and pulls me into a hug. I stop hitting him and wrap my arms around him putting my face into his chest.

"You idiot..." I whisper.

I pulled out of the hug to look at those familiar red eyes to find them staring right back into mine. I smile and chuckle at his appearance.

'He hasn't changed one bit' I think

He goes to say something but his face turns into a pained expression as he grabs his side. I gasp and run over to him quickly inspecting his wound. It was a large and deep gash going from his side to a little past his belly button, I back up grabbing my mask out of my bag. I put mine on and tell him to do the same. He does't ask any questions and takes out his mask putting it on.

I release my rinkaku wrapping it around Uta. He grunts in pain and I apologize. I start running as fast I can to home trying to stay out of sight by humans on the way. Once I finally get to my apartment I set Uta down and put my kagune away heading to the bathroom to get the medical kit. I go to the living room and set the medical kit down opening it. I grab the gauze and antiseptic out.

"Uta i'm going to clean and bandage your wounds now" I say. He groans in response.

I lift up his shirt and began to clean his wounds. I finish by sitting him up and wrapping the gauze around his chest.

I lay him back down and tell him I'll be right back. I walk into the kitchen and grab an arm out of the icebox hoping that it's enough to heal him. I go back into the living room and force him to sit up.

"Uta, you need to eat it's the only way to heal your wound unless you want to bleed out and die." I sounded harsh but it's the truth.

He toke it and ate slowly. After he was finished he handed me the bone and wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel way better, thanks to you." He looks at me and smiles.

My heart rate speeds up and I sigh. I throw the bone away and return back to Uta.

"Uta I'm sorry but I really have to go. I'll be back in a few hours." I say grabbing my backpack.

"Where are you going" He says his red irises boring into my eyes.

"I'm meeting up with a friend" I frown. He nods and lays back down. I begin walking to my door until I hear my name being called.

"Kiyoko, be careful please"

I smile for his concern.
"Don't worry! I'll be fine, promise" I say walking out the door. After walking for a few minutes I take out my phone and text Rize.

Me: Hey, I'm on my way where are you planing to do this at?

Rize: Ame St. I'll be there around 8:30-9. Wait on top of one of the buildings till I kill him k? And then we can eat him together ;)