-3-

Kiyoko's p.o.v

I woke up with a yawn and looked at the window. Judging by the bright lights shining through it looks about noon or close to noon.

I sat up and grabbed the remote switching the channel to the news. It just so happens that they were talking about me! Yay!

"Early this morning in the outskirts of the 4th ward was yet another ghoul attacking and after the investigation the CCG has confirmed that this was the Cheshire Cats' doings. To give a brief reminder the Cheshire Cat is a SSS rated ghoul and mostly hunts in the 4th ward. Please be on the lookout and if you see anything suspic-" I turned the tv off and stood up stretching my bones until I hear a satisfying crack.

"Hehehe~ no one can escape meeee~" I said aloud giggling like a little girl.

I walk into my private bathroom and fixed my self up a bit. I wanted to go out for some coffee today and the only place that I know will satisfy me is Anteiku. I've known the manager and the workers for quite some time. But they still don't know the real me. I chuckle to myself lightly grabbing my purse and heading out the door.

I walked a five minute walk to the subway station since the 20th ward is to far of a drive to me.

I got on the disgusting subway and sat down on one of the free seats. And waited for my stop.

After about ten minutes into the ride the subway suddenly brakes making me fall to the floor.

I stand up quickly rubbing my head.

"What the hell?" I mutter to my self. I look around and my eyes stop to look at the window. A pair of red irises are starting into mine. I had this feeling go through my body I don't know what it was but I couldn't stop staring. It went on like this for a few more seconds until someone screams.

"Ahhhhhh!! There's a ghoul!!" An old woman yells. Soon everyone starts screaming. I sigh and sit down putting my head in my hands.

'Why does this feeling feel so familiar?'

'Do I know them?'

'Are they after me?'

Soon the subway comes to another halt.

'When did we start moving again?' I think

"Everyone exiting to the 20th ward please exit now and have a nice day" the conductor announces.

I get off and look at the familiar surroundings. I smile lightly to myself. The 20th ward is so calming and everyone here is always so nice and happy. It be a shame if it all went to hell here. I grinned a creepy grin earning a few looks from people.

I shrugged it off and started walking to my destination.

((At Anteiku))

I walked up the brown polished stairs and looked at the door. I was about to open it until a boy walked out waving at someone. He then turned around and stopped almost bumping into me. He was taller then me, his hair has black roots that faded into a blonde orange. He looked younger then me, maybe 18-19.

"O-oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" He chuckles nervously while rubbing his neck.

I told him it was alright and waved him off. I walked in to small but spacious coffee shopped and looked around.

'Hasn't changed one bit' I chuckled to myself.

"Kiyoko? Is that you?" I look over to find my beloved friend touka.