-2-

His hands were held firmly on my hips as he nibbled on my neck. My hands were tangled in his hair as I moaned lightly. He moved one of his hands lower so now it was on my thigh. He slowly started to kiss down my body stopping at my stomach. Then he went back up to my lips kissing me roughly. Suddenly, he bit my lip hard enough to draw blood and lots of it. I gasped as he pulled away, I could notice my blood on his lips.

"You don't taste half bad Kiyoko" He smirked.

I then looked into his red eyes afraid as I felt pressure on my stomach. I then realized he had put his hand through me. Thick blood soaked the sheets under me.

* * *

"Ahhhhhh!!" I screamed sitting up panting feeling my body to make sure there was no hole. I then looked around to make sure there was no one in my room, then I sighed deeply.

'What a dirty yet horrible dream' I thought but what bothered me the most is who was in my dream. I looked over to the little analog clock on my desk and checked the time.

"2:45" I read aloud thinking of what to do since I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep. I was a bit hungry so I decided to get up and go hunt. I changed into my Cheshire Cat outfit and put my wig on. I walked over to my window and opened it looking out at the dangerous yet beautiful city. I then jumped out landing on the building below. For a second I thought about where to go and of course I decided to go to the ally's to find homeless people or just loners walking on the street. I ran across a few buildings and then smelled the air for anyone close. I smelled two people one male, one female. I went to the edge of the building and looked down the street seeing them. I waited for them to get close to the ally and jumped down in front of them. The girl screamed and held onto her boyfriend who just stared at me wide eyed. The man then pushed his girlfriend towards me and started running while screaming for help.

I chuckled remembering humans will do anything to keep there selves alive. Theirs no 'together' or 'us' in the world we live in. I almost felt bad for the girl to be honest. But at the moment I was hungry and wanted to get this over quick. I kicked the girl into ally. She screamed as her back hit the wall with a loud crack. I walked up to the girl as she looked up weakly.

"Plea-se, I-I don't wa-nt t-to die" She said crawling on the ground sobbing. I laughed like a mad man. I loved hearing them beg for there lives and screaming as I kill them, it was the most entertaining thing in the world to me. I then knelled down to her grinning even though it wasn't visible. I turned her head all the way around till i heard a satisfying crack of her bones and ripped off her head. Blood went all over the ally and my clothes but me being me I didn't give a single shit. I bit into her head and then her shoulder with my canine teeth. To me, they were the most tenderest part of the body besides the thighs.

I sat up and decided i'll finish her after I kill the man. I walked out the ally and ran towards where the man went picking up his scent on the way. I stopped at a park and looked at the bridge with a small river under it but also a human.

"Found ya" my green cat like orbs shined brightly as I walked to the bridge. He was hugging his knees muttering words I couldn't understand. As I stepped closer i accidently stepped on a twig and it snapped. So much for surprising him. His head shot up and looked around for the source of the sound. His eyes then landed on me, he was shaking in fear as he screamed. He stood up and started to run but ended up slipping on some mud. I 'tch'ed' for he was dirty and I don't like dirty food. I jumped over to where he was and stabbed him with my kagune.

I watched him throw up blood as I picked him up with my rinkaku. I began to run back to the girl but as I got closer i heard voices. I ran closer to the ally still holding the man in my kagune. I then hid behind a trash can and looked. I saw three investigators talking.

'Shit' I thought.

I looked around for a way to get away from here. I then thought of a simple idea. I ran across the street silently and ran up the wall onto the roof of a clothing store, beginning my way home but still watching out for CCG.

"Tch what a waste" I muttered.

I got to my house and jumped through the window that I left open. I set the man down from my kagunes grip. After putting away my kagune I quickly picked the man up so he wouldn't stain my carpet and carried him to my butcher room. As far as I know many ghouls have at least on of these rooms. I set him down and decided all do all the work later. I went to my room and decided to change into some decent clothes. I put on some ripped jeans and a crop top with a cardigan.

It was now 5:15 and I had nothing to do. I walked into the living room and plopped onto the couch.

'I'll just try to nap' I thought to myself.

I wasn't really tired but my body really needed to relax. I turned on the tv to a random boring channel and fell tried to fall into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really hope that you didn't wait to long and i hope your enjoying this book so far!

Don't be a silent reader and tell what you think~

Vote~Comment~Share

Until next time Beasties