『About the Characters』

I already told you about kiyoko(you), but I'm gonna do it again just because.

Kiyoko Mari: A 20 year old SSS rated ghoul who goes to a university in the 4th ward. Your Ghoul name is Cheshire Cat because of the mask and outfit you wear it was the name the CCG gave you. Works in an organization called the Kabochas as a captain. Parents deaceased. Brothers location is unknown. Appearance: Long black hair that goes light blue at the tips, green eyes, short, skinny, black and blue rinkaku, tattoos going up your right arm and left leg, multiple piercings on both ears. ((Sorry if this isn't you, it just makes things easier for me))

Uta: A 24 year old SS rated ghoul. Lives and owns a mask studio in the 4th ward. Known as the ghoul 'No Face' to the CCG. Used to be associated with the Organization known as the 'Clowns'. Appearance: Shoulder length black hair that's always pulled back into a pony tail, side of head is shaved, eye color is his kagugan, tall, skinny, kagune unknown, piercings on his ears, brow bone, and lip, tattoos on his arms, chest and neck. (I'm pretty sure 24 is not Utas real age but I'm gonna make him that cause it would be weird if he was any older lolol)

Touka Kirishima: 19 year old ghoul. S rated ghoul known as the 'Rabbit'. Works and lives at a café names Anteiku, Related to Ayato Kirishima who is associated with Aogiri Tree. Parents deceased. Appearance: blue/purple hair, purple eyes, average height, skinny, blue, red, and orange ukaku.

Kaneki Ken: 19 year old half ghoul. Lives in the 20th ward. Goes to Kami University. Known as 'Eyepatch' to the CCG. Parents deceased. Appearance: Short black hair, grey eyes, average height, skinny, wears a medical eyepatch, red rinkaku kakune. ((SS rated but we don't know that till after he's joined Aogiri.)

Minato Furuka: 19 year old male ghoul who lives in the 11 ward. Works in an organization called the Kabochas. Not known to the CCG yet. Appearance: Orange hair, green eyes, tall, skinny muscular, green bikaku kakune.

Itsumi Nako: 16 year old female ghoul who lives in the 20th ward. Associated with Kabochas. Known as 'Glasses' to the CCG. S rated ghoul. Appearance: Short light blue hair, Blue eyes, short, skinny, wears glasses, blue ukaku kakune.

Tomi Komishiya: 21 year old female ghoul. Lives in the 4th ward. Associated with Kabochas. Known as 'Bulldog' to CCG. SS rated ghoul. Appearance: Long dark brown hair, red eyes, average height, skinny, scar on left eye, purple rinkaku kagune.