Chapter Forty

***

There was awkward silence as I sat there sipping my drink while Lucas just stared at me.
I finished my drink and ordered another.

"What? Why are you staring at me like you're lost?" I asked him.

"Um..." he reddened a little.

"You're reddening? What were you thinking about?" I asked. He just smiled.

"I don't think you want to know." he smiled and nervously scratched his head. I found him a little strange that night. He could hardly remain still because of the alcohol in his system but I also thought there was something else.

"Okay, then." I finished my drink and ordered another. I was beginning to feel tipsy myself.

"N– nice dress."

"Thank you."

"Wanna dance?" he suddenly asked. I looked at him.

"Yeah. Though Rick is probably waiting for me somewhere. But let's go."

He smiled at me and I smiled back, the tension between us reducing.

"Great. Sorry once again."

"Put that aside, cutie. Let's go."

I stood up and held his hand.
We walked back to the house where we immediately joined the crowd.

There was loud booming music and so Lucas and I found a spot in the crowd and started dancing. At first, we danced normally, enjoying the music and then we changed positions. Lucas was soon behind me, his hands firm on my waist. I began to grind on him. By the way it was just dancing right?

I would rub myself slowly against him and he would do same. We were carried away by the music.

At first I felt a bulge against my butt but I ignored it and swung my hips all the way.
Then at a moment I turned to face Lucas, his hands still on my waist, holding me close while I had my own hands round his neck. We stared into each other's eyes as we danced. His hands were on my lower back, rubbing gently.

Everything was okay for me until I felt that bulge grow harder and start poking slightly at my lower abdomen. I gasped a little when I felt it.

"What is that?" I asked in a low voice. He stared down at me, his face slightly red.

"My phone." he smirked and I found myself chuckling.

"Yeah right. Your phone. Pft!" I mused sarcastically.

"I'm serious, Harl. Wanna bet?"

"Hm, yes. I like challenges."

"Careful. You might lose. It's my phone."

"Nope. It's not."

"Why don't you feel it, to be sure." he said in a low voice. I looked up at him.

"If it's your phone, you win whatever you want from me. But if it isn't, then I'll have the privilege to laugh at you."

"Deal."

I smirked at him and he reddened a little.

I couldn't believe what I was about to do. We both knew it wasn't his phone! But I still wanted to feel it. He wanted me to feel it.

Our bodies close to each other, I took an arm off his neck and slid a hand in between our close bodies. Lower and lower until I grabbed him. Until I grabbed his so called phone. He was hard. Very hard. I couldn't believe what I was doing but at the moment I didn't care.

With my hand palming his boner, I looked up at Lucas who was slightly breathless.

"Is this your phone?" I asked in a low voice before squeezing him a little.