Chapter Forty Three

***

I was breathless and my whole body shook with the pleasure Lucas was giving me. With his hands firm on my waist, he licked and ate me good.

Sharp gasps could be heard escaping my mouth. His tongue gave me no mercy. He suckled on me and I felt spasms take over me. I ran my fingers through his hair, raising my hips off the bed. I felt it building up in me and before I could realise it, I had one of the best orgasms of my life while Lucas watched me.

When I was done, I stared at him, all dizzy. He smirked down at me and I smiled back.

"How did you learn that?" I asked breathless. He reddened.

"I– I just did it. Did I do it well?" he asked, shyly.

"Are you kidding me? No one's ever made me feel so good with a tongue."

He chuckled a little.

"I'm happy you're satisfied. You're my first. In everything."

I looked at the cute and innocent guy above me. Damn I wanted to fuck the hell out of him.

"What are you waiting for?" I teased him.

Lucas smiled and leaned in close till his body was on mine. He trailed soft kisses on the side of my neck, making me moan softly.

"I– I want to be in you so bad." he whispered against my neck.

"Then go ahead."

He buried his face in my neck and I felt his hand slid in between our bodies to grab his dick. He positioned it at my hole and slowly, carefully began to push forward, his breathing increasing against my neck.

"I'm not a virgin, baby. Go all the way in, don't be afraid." I whispered against his neck.

That was the bit of encouragement he needed because immediately I said that, Lucas slammed into me.

"Aaaaah..." he moaned out loud, me joining him. He was big and had filled me up instantly, stretching me like no one else had.

"Fffuuck..." Lucas hissed against my ear. I held his face and kissed him deep.

He began to move in me, withdrawing and slamming back in. We moaned in unison.

As he moved in me, he would caress me, kissing me like his life depended on me. I decided to make things hotter for both of us.

I flipped Lucas over till I was on top of him. I leaned in so I could place my hands on each sides of his head, on the bed , for support. 
My breasts were above his face and so he took me into his mouth. It felt so good.

I moaned out.

He gripped my waist firmly and I started to grind on him, real slow and nice. Taking all my time to edge and drive him wild.

He got a little agitated under me and I knew he wanted me to go faster. I did just that.

I began to ride him faster, my hands on his chest this time.

I was loving the way he filled me up.

Lucas gave me so much pleasure without Much effort. He had something about him that could drive girls wild. That drove something in me, wild. I couldn't tell what it was, but it sure was strong.

"Aaahh yesss... f– faster, please." he moaned, as breathless as me. I did just that.

I rode Lucas as fast as I could and I saw him lose control underneath me.

He moaned out my name and was unable to keep his eyes open.

Not stopping, I leaned in to kiss him real good.

I gasped to my surprise when he flipped me over and was on top. Lucas kissed me all the while driving me crazy. He was fast and showed me no mercy. Our moans filled the room.

He would go all the way out and slam all the way in, at the same time he would kiss my neck and pinch on my nipples. When he did that, another strong orgasm hit me and I groaned out loud but he muffled my groan with a hot kiss.

Lucas rode me like I was the last woman on Earth. He rode me like it was our last day on Earth. He moaned and groaned my name throughout, soft gasps escaping his lips and his face flushed. He was so beautiful above me. I loved how kiss-swollen his plump lips were and I love the look of pleasure on his face.

I wrapped my legs around him, loving the way he made love to me.
I would raise my hips to meet his passionate thrust, all the while kissing him wildly.

At a point, Lucas's tensed up and I felt his whole body shake. The next thing I heard was a soft moan against my lips as he came in me.

"Aaahh...H– haarll..."

At that moment, another orgasm hit me and we came together. Our bodies spasming in unison.

We were soon done and breathless. He looked down at me, his whole body shivering.

"You're– you're shivering??" I asked softly, caressing the side of his face. He was all sweaty and red.

He smiled shyly and leaned into my touch like a baby would. He was so innocent. I loved it.

"Y– yes. That was amazing. I've never felt anything...like it..." he managed to say through gasps.

I smiled sweetly at him. He leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"Won't you roll out." I asked, amused.

He was still in me.

"N– no, let me live the last moments of tonight." he whispered sweetly.

Lucas without saying another word, wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my heaving chest. He clung to me like a kid would to his mother. I looked down at him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Honestly Lulu, you just gave me the best orgasms of my life." I admitted to him in a whisper.

He didn't answer. I looked down at him to notice he'd fallen asleep. I smiled to myself and hugged him tight.

In no time, I slept off too.