Chapter Forty Seven

***

When I entered with Rick, of course he caught the other girls' attention.

"Hey, Rick. Coming to spend time with your girl?" Lou asked.

"Yeah." he smiled.

"It was about time."

We both chuckled. I could feel jealous eyes on us. But I ignored them all.

Rick and I went up to my room and settled.

"I have some interesting movies in my laptop. We can watch till late so we're sure those chicks will be in their rooms while we do our business." I laughed and he smirked at me.

"We can start now."

"And have Belle and her dogs spy on us? No."

Rick laughed.

"Dogs??" he exclaimed amused.

"Yup." I laughed, "Let me go get some popcorn and soda."

"Alright baby."

I turned to leave and Rick gave my butt a little spank. I gasped and turned to him amused.

"Someone's naughty." I teased before leaving the room.

I was in the kitchen putting the popcorn into the microwave when Megan joined me.

"Hey, Harl." she cooed wriggling her brows, "Heard someone's boyfriend's around."

"Really? Who's?"

Megan giggled.

"Oh cut it out, Harl. You know whom I'm talking about. The girls say there's gonna be some action tonight. True?"

I gasped amused and turned to her.

"The hell?? Y'all should really mind your business." I laughed

"We'll try." she cooed and left the kitchen.

The popcorn got ready and I got the bowl and some soda.

*

"Man, did you see how that train almost destroyed it??" I exclaimed as Rick and I watched a movie.

We sat on the bed, leaning against its post with our legs straight ahead. Rick had the laptop on his laps.

"That was a close one."

"Yeah."

I loved spending time with him. We were not only a couple, we were friends too.

At a point I turned to him, held his face and kissed him. We kissed for a long sweet moment before I broke the kiss.

"Mmm what was that for, princess?" he asked.

I smirked at him.

"I don't know. I suddenly find you really irresistible."

"That's great. I'm beginning to win your tough heart aye?" he joked and I giggled.

"Maybe."

He gave me a short kiss.

"I did what you asked me. Lucas noticed it though." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

"He'll get over it. He'll have to understand. I'm sure he will. Don't you think he seems different recently?"

I looked up at him.

"Different as?"

"He's more open. He seems a little more confident than usual. Lucas is shy by nature and usually avoids mingling with the other sigma guys apart from his friends. That's why we usually teased him."

"Oh..."

"But recently he's open. He jokes, laughs and chats with most of the guys. He even participates in our little activities like playing video games and stuff. Like tonight, he's the one who bought the movies the guys were watching back at the house."

"Um, he didn't do that before?" I asked, a lump beginning to form in my throat.

"Nope. You know what explanation the guys gave about his sudden change?" he chuckled.

"What?"

"That he's probably lost it. That he probably did last Saturday night cuz the next day he seemed different."

I was speechless. I stared at Rick, unable to say a word.

"But I don't think it's the case. Do you?" he asked me.

"Uh, I don't know."

"He's your friend. Doesn't he tell you stuff?"

"Some things are private, honey."

"Oh, you're right. Beautiful and intelligent. That's what you are baby." 

We shared one last kiss and I felt relieved. Gosh. What would I do if the truth came out one day? It wouldn't. Unless Lucas decided to let it out. No he wouldn't dare right?

**

That same night, things got hot between Rick and I. It was about eleven pm. We'd watched movies and got tired of them. Now things were to getting serious between us.

We lay on my bed with him on top of me, kissing and smooching all the way. I could not lie that I was not enjoying his presence.

We kissed passionately. I ran my fingers through his hair and over his back while he caressed me.

Rick broke the kiss and soon his lips were on my neck. He trailed soft kisses on the side of my neck and I moaned softly. He was careful in every move.

At a point he sat up and took off his T-shirt. Yup he had that perfect body I expected. He lowered himself and we continued to make out.
I was enjoying the feel of him and I moaned against his lips.
All of a sudden, I heard a little sound from the other side of my room's door. I broke the kiss annoyed.

"Seriously, girls??" I yelled at the door. Rick stared at me, amused.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled.

"Didn't you hear that? They were probably trying to spy or listen to us."

"Really? I didn't hear a thing."

He pulled my T-shirt over my head.

"Let's get back to business."

He smirked down at me and I smiled back.

We continued our feverish kissing. Rick was about to take his jeans off when I heard something like a giggle. Rick probably heard it too because he broke the kiss and stared at me amused.

"Yupz I heard that." he said, "Wanna go check?"

"Yes." I said annoyed, and he got off me.

I got up and stomped towards the door. As I unlocked it, I heard giggles and quick footsteps of girls running away.

"Seriously?? There's no privacy here or what?? Come join the party if you want!" I screamed angrily in the empty corridor.

By the time I got back to the room, I met Rick smiling.

"Seems like we won't be doing anything serious tonight, sweetheart." he stated.

"Apparently." I closed the door behind me.

"Don't worry, baby. We still got the weekend. And this time it'll be in my room."

"I agree."