Chapter 15

"Where are you taking me?" Tiffany stood in front of her apartment.

    Taehyung opened his car door. "To meet my parents."

    "You're kidding me." Tiffany frowned.

    "No, I'm serious."

    "But... I.... " Tiffany bit her bottom lip nervously.

    Taehyung held her hand to comfort her, "don't be scared, they're my parents, they won't say no to us."

....................................................................

Tiffany looked at Taehyung when both of them were standing in front of two pictures of his parents. There was a name under each picture.

    Kim Seokjin.

    Im Yoona.

    "Eomma, appa. Please forgive your ungrateful son who never pays you a visit." Taehyung put two bouquets of flowers on the ground. He glanced at Tiffany and smiled. "Today, I brought you your future daughter-in-law. We're asking for your blessing. Please help us become a husband and wife who love each other forever. Please help us become husband and wife even after we leave this world. And please help us find each other and become lovers again in our every reincarnation." Taehyung put his hands together and prayed. Tiffany also prayed for Taehyung's late parents.

    "You never told me about your parents." Tiffany asked as they walked out of the cemetary.

    "They passed away when I was five years old." Taehyung interlocked his fingers with Tiffany's. "My mom died when she was giving birth to my baby brother. She lost too much blood and unfortunately my baby brother was born still."

    "I'm sorry, Tae. You must be really sad..... " Tiffany touched Taehyung's arm.

    Taehyung smiled. "I am sad, but after all these years, I feel they're just in another place. I can't see them, but it doesn't mean I can't feel them. I keep the memory of them here in my heart and mind."

    Tiffany looked down. Soon, I will only exist in your memory too....

    "Hey, why are you looking so sad?" Taehyung touched Tiffany's chin.

    "I was reminded of my mother. She's passed away too." Tiffany forced a smile.

    Taehyung stopped walking. He looked at Tiffany. "I am sorry I reminded you of your mother."

    Tiffany gazed into her lover's eyes. "It's alright. It's been years since I lost her from leukemia." Tiffany almost couldn't conceal her sadness. Did she feel sad because she remembered her late mother or was it because she would probably die from the same illness? She would never know.

    Taehyung pulled Tiffany into his embrace. He kissed her crown without saying any words. They had clearly surpassed mere physical attraction toward one another, they felt profoundly for each other on a more substantial level. So they stayed hugging like that for over a minute.

    "I'm like a crybaby,  right?" Tiffany laughed as she finally let go off Taehyung's embrace.

    "Not at all." Taehyung smiled. "You look so cute and captivating."

    Tiffany chuckled. "You really know how to sweet talk."

    "I'm serious. You are so cute and so captivating. I feel my heart can't even hold it anymore."

    Tiffany gently punched Taehyung's chest. "Liar!"

    Taehyung laughed, he sticked their foreheads together. "I will never lie to you, never." He pecked Tiffany's nose.

    "Taehyungie," Tiffany turned her head to see her boyfriend's parents' tombs once again. "How did your father die?"

    Taehyung held Tiffany's hand more tightly. "He died from a heart attack, three months after my mother's funeral. Today is his death commemoration." Taehyung looked up to the sky. "I think he couldn't live without my mom."

    Tiffany spontaneously squeezed Taehyung's hand. Would Taehyung be able to live without me?

    "Hmm, what is it? Are you sick? You look so pale."

    Tiffany shook her head. "No, don't worry." She set a smile. "I'm fine."

    "Are you sure?" Taehyung looked into Tiffany's eyes seriously. "Do you want to see a doctor?"

    "Don't treat me like a child. I am fine, Taehyungie." Tiffany ruffled Taehyung's hair. "I'm just hungry."

    Taehyung laughed. "Alright, let's grab something to eat then. I can't let my future wife starve to death."

    They got into his car and drove away.

    Gong Yoo turned his head around. He couldn't be wrong. The black Audi TTS he just saw belonged to Taehyung. Gong Yoo held a bouquet of flowers in his hand. It was the second time he found his best friend's son being with a beautiful girl. The same beautiful girl he had seen at the hospital. And that girl was not Choi Sooyoung.[]

........................................................................