Chapter 20

Tiffany sat in front of Taehyung's office. She had been waiting for him for a while. When that handsome chaebol got out of his office, Tiffany smiled and walked toward him.

    "Fany, why are you here? I was going to pick you up at SNSD Coffee Shop." Taehyung quickly approached his girlfriend. He touched her hands. "Did you wait for me for hours? Your hands are cold." Taehyung looked so worried. "Why didn't you call me earlier?"

    Tiffany squeezed Taehyung's hands and beamed. "Let's take a walk around the park."

    "Aigoo, you are so sweet tonight." Taehyung pinched her nose.

    "I missed you so much." Tiffany clung to Taehyung's arm.

    "I feel like I've just won a lottery." Taehyung smirked as they started to take a stroll.

    "Taehyungie," Tiffany opened her mouth.

    "Hmm?"

    "What do you expect from a girl like me?"

    "From you? A marriage. A dozen of kids. Happiness. And a true love for the rest of our lives." Taehyung walked very slowly. He wanted to enjoy that moment as long as he could.

    "Could it be that you're just confused?"

    Taehyung stopped and stared at Tiffany. "What do you mean?"

    Tiffany still smiled, "I can understand if you only used me to have fun. And I won't blame you even if you think I'm cheap for easily sleeping with you on our first night."

    "Fany,"

    "I will understand. And maybe it's better off that way-"

    "Fany,"

    "-so that we can..."

    "Fany," Taehyung kissed Tiffany to stop that girl from blabbering. And he kissed her longer than he had ever done before.

    Taehyung touched Tiffany's beautiful face and smiled at her lovingly. "I know we started off in the wrong way. I realized I shouldn't have treated you like that. But I never think you are cheap. In my eyes, you never do wrong. You are perfect. And I love you for everything you are."

    "Taehyungie," Tiffany's eyes were looking at her lover so softly and tenderly. "What if one day you realize you were wrong and that we're not destined to be together? What if we have to live our lives separately? What if one day I ask you to leave me?"

    "If you ask me to leave you, then where should I go to? You are my home, Fany. You are the only home I know."

    Tiffany held the back of Taehyung's hands. "Today I've just realized that I would only trouble you. If you're with me, you will probably suffer from a great sadness and misery..... "

    Kim Taehyung was the only heir of Kim family, one of the richest families in South Korea. Tiffany never noticed how big the social gap between them until Sooyoung's aunt and Gong Yoo came to her today. Tiffany loved Taehyung just the way he was,  she loved him without caring for his wealth or family background. She didn't care if Taehyung had one billion dollar or just a penny in his pocket. She would still love him the same. But now she felt she was too selfish. Taehyung had his family and a responsible to carry. Tiffany understood a girl like her didn't deserve a man like Kim Taehyung.

    "Great sadness and misery?" Taehyung smirked. "My greater sadness is if I can't live with you. The thought of losing you scares me to death. I can't live without you, Fany. How many times do I need to say it to you? You are my life."