Chapter 30

When Tiffany got back to SNSD Coffee Shop, Taehyung was waiting for her in front of it. He looked so distressed.

"Fany!" Taehyung promptly hugged her. "Why did you leave without telling me? Where have you been? Don't you know how troubled my heart is if you're gone like that! What if something happened to you?"

"Mianhae, Taehyung ah." Tiffany couldn't find any words to say as an excuse.

"Where did you go?"

"Seeing an old friend...."

Taehyung knew Tiffany was lying. He had seen his girlfriend got out of Gong Yoo's car. After learning that Tiffany had secretly left SNSD coffee Shop, Taehyung rushed to the hospital. But dr. Jo Insung said Tiffany wasn't there. Taehyung looked for her like crazy. He called her phone numerous times, but she didn't pick it up and it made Taehyung gone even crazier. He checked every police station and hospital to see if Tiffany was engaged in an accident or something bad had happened to her.

And when his search came to a dead end, Taehyung desperately went back to SNSD Coffee Shop, praying that he would find Tiffany there.

"I didn't know you had an old friend.." Taehyung wanted to ask Tiffany not to lie to him. He knew Gong Yoo must have taken her to his grandfather. Taehyung wanted to ask what his old man wanted from her.... But he didn't have a courage to ask. It didn't matter anymore, all he knew Tiffany had come back and unharmed.

"Let's go home, Fany. You look so tired."

Tiffany nodded. She felt so weak and exhausted. She just wanted to lie in her bed.

As soon as they got home, Tiffany told Taehyung to take a bath. She had to take her chemo drugs. And she didn't want Taehyung to find out about it. Tiffany fumbled under her bed. Under the bed was the best place to keep her drugs as Taehyung wouldn't be able to accidentally find it.

And when Tiffany was on her knees, a drop of blood fell onto the floor. Tiffany wiped her nose using the back of her hand. But the more she wiped it, the more blood flowed out of her nose. And just when Tiffany turned around to find something to clean her nose, she gasped as she saw Taehyung standing by the door.

"Fany!" That handsome man rushed to her. He knelt down and gently wiped her nose with his own towel.

Tiffany looked away. "It's all right, Tae. I am fine, I just... I think I need more vitamin."

Taehyung clenched Tiffany's shoulders tightly. "Why? Why don't you tell me the truth? Why don't you ever tell me that you're sick?" He pulled that girl into his arms.

Tiffany's tears began to roll down. "What do you mean, Taehyungie? Who said I am sick? You're over dramatic...."

"I know about everything. I know about your illness. Why do you keep your pain for yourself? What do you take me for? Why can't you tell your own boyfriend about your suffering?"

Tiffany was staggered. "You... You know?"

"How could I not know, Fany? It kills me every second to see how much you're suffering. Why don't you ever let me carry the same burden with you? Why must you keep everything all alone?"

Tiffany finally cried in her lover's arms. "I don't want you to get hurt, Taehyungie. I am so scared...."

"I'm scared too, Tiffany. But I will never let you go. I will never let anything happen to you. I will be here for you.... Please receive that medical treatment. I will stay with you at the hospital. I will never leave your side.."

Tiffany's shoulders shook so hard. She cried out everything that had been buried deep inside her chest.

"You deserve to be with someone better than a dying girl like me, Taehyungie...."

"Why don't you understand my heart, Tiffany? I don't want to be with anyone else. I only want to be with you...."

"But I can't give you anything."

"You've given me the world."

"But I'll only make you sad."

"If you don't want to make me sad, then listen to me. Tomorrow, let's go to the hospital. You'll receive all the medication treatment you need."

Tiffany choked. "But radiation therapy will make me ugly. I might lose my hair."

Taehyung smiled and kissed her head, "it won't make me love you less, Fany. I love everything about you."

Tiffany chuckled in tears, "but you've never seen me bald."

"With or without any hair, I will always love you just the same. And how can you be ugly when you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life? Even if you go bald, in my eyes you will always be the prettiest and the sexiest. So don't worry about your hair. You can always grow it back."

....................................................................

That night, both of them cried and encourage each other while hugging in bed.

Tiffany quietly left her bed.

"Where are you going, Fany?" Taehyung rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Tiffany squeezed Taehyung's cheek.

"Okay-okay," he yawned and was ready to get up. "I'm coming with you."

"I can go to the bathroom by myself. I know the way." She joked.

Taehyung sleepily grinned.

"You look so tired, Taehyungie. Just go to sleep. I'll be right back in a minute."

Taehyung nodded.

But just when she walked past her living room, Tiffany suddenly felt the room was spinning around. She tried to reach for the dining table, but she had already lost her consciousness. Right before she passed out, Tiffany accidentally grabbed the table cloth and hit the floor.

Taehyung spontaneously jerked upright and jumped out of his bed.

"FANY!!!" His eyes glared as he saw Tiffany lying unconsciously on the floor . He ran to her. "Fany, wake up! Fany!"

But Tiffany didn't answer him.

Taehyung held his girlfriend and picked her up. Taehyung had forgotten everything, he didn't even remember to wear his shoes. He ran out of their apartment while carrying Tiffany in his arms. "Fany, wake up! Fany!"

Taehyung kept running in the middle of the night until he found a taxi.

"Fany,  please open your eyes, sweetie. Please look at me!" Tears had wetted his face. He kept tapping Tiffany's cheek to wake her up. But no matter what, Tiffany's eyes remained closed.

....................................................

Dr.  Jo rushed as soon as he found out about Tiffany's condition. When he got to the hospital, Tiffany had gone into coma.

The young doctor wanted to punch Taehyung so bad and lashed out everything on him, but there was nothing he could do except watching that guy sit next to Tiffany and cry.

Taehyung held his girlfriend's hand so tightly. He kissed her hand over and over again. "Fany ah, please open your eyes. Look at me again, sweetie. Please don't leave me this soon...."

Taehyung couldn't contain his anguish any longer. He cried as hard as he could. "Please come back to me, Fany. I can't live without you....." With tears constantly flowed down his eyes, Taehyung held his lover's hand and kissed it. "Fany ah, if you're going to leave, please take me with you...."[]

........................................................................