My Potential New Ninja Babysitter

I start explaining to them where I'm from and who they are there to the best of my abilities.

"And, umm, yeah. That's pretty much it." I look up at the three pairs of eyes staring at me. "Did that make sense? Because if it didn't I can-"

"No, no!" Dick interrupts me. "You explained it fine, it's just a lot to take in." He pauses. "So does that mean that you're this world's Violet's doppelganger?"

"Yes?" I say questioningly. "I mean, if this continuity that we're in now is anything like the one from the Flash TV show, then that would be the case." I sigh and slouch a little on the medical table. This whole multiverse thing is hurting my head.

"Wait!" I sit up and look to Bruce. Mentioning the Flash TV show got me thinking. "Has Flashpoint happened here yet? Do you think it could have messed up the universe even more than anyone thought and brought me here?"

He looks at me with calculating eyes. "I was thinking that too, but Barry hasn't been involved with any time altering events recently let alone dimension hopping. And if he had, that wouldn't explain how you got here with your memories of your world intact, unless he picked you up and brought you here, which he isn't capable of doing with his powers at this point in time."

"But maybe Thawne...?"

"Again, that is highly unlikely." Bruce answers as he walks to the Bat Computer and starts looking up information on it. "Nobody has seen or heard from Thawne in months. I also haven't detected any temporal anomalies within the past couple days that would point to any such major event occurring."

I sigh dejectedly and Dick places his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll figure this out Violet." He gives me a reassuring smile, and I smile back. Bless this boy.

"Am I the only one who finds this strange?" Damian interrupts with his arms crossed. "This girl shows up knowing everything about us and has already managed to seduce Grayson? Not that it isn't that hard." He shoots a sidelong glance at Dick. "However, doesn't that seem like prime spy material to anyone else?"

"Hey." Dick complains with a frown. "I am not that thirsty."

"Say that to your twenty-some-odd ex lovers." Damian retorts with a smirk.

Just as I'm about to tell Damian to tone it down on the insults, Bruce speaks. "I believe her, at least for now."

Damian's head whips around. "But father!" Bruce gives him a stern look and the boy immediately shuts up and looks annoyed.

"As I said," Bruce continues, "I believe her for now. She has not shown to be a threat and has been very forthcoming with any information she has." Damian grumbles and I sigh with relief.

"Thank you Mr. Wayne." I smile.

"I'll have Alfred make up a spare room for you for tonight. It's late and you should get some rest." The elevator opens in the cave and Alfred steps out.

"Another one sir?" He says with one eyebrow raised as he looks at me. Dick stifles a laugh. And I grin. God, I love Alfred's dry humor.

Bruce just glares at his butler. "She's just staying the night."

"Whatever you say Master Bruce." Alfred beckons me towards the elevator and I follow him inside.

"Thank you again Mr. Wayne." I say as I step in the elevator. Damian gives me a glare from across the cave and Dick waves.

"Call me Bruce," I hear him say gruffly just as the doors close. I smile a little to myself, but it slowly turns into a frown. If I know Bruce enough from the comics, movies, and TV shows; he is not just going to let me go around unsupervised if there is even the slightest chance that I could double-cross him. He hasn't done anything like placing a bug on me yet, at least that I can tell.