Hello? Can someone tell me why I'm so stupid?

A/N – This is so far from due and I'm sorry DX I've been too busy writing future chapters for this story that I really wanted to get down before I forgot the ideas. So keeping that in mind this chapter is really going to suck and is pretty much just going to be a filler for the next ones. I'm sorry in advance for this short crapy chapter :(

After a couple of minutes of wallowing in his sorrow over his lost bread, he finally joins the rest of us at the table. Alfred brings out some homemade cornbread and that seems to lighten everybody's mood. Soon the room is lively again with jokes and bad corn puns being thrown every which way.

"What does Chuck Norris do when he wants popcorn? He breathes on Nebraska! Anyone?! Anyone?!" Dick has the biggest smile on his face as he looks around the deadpan table.

I shake my head and put it in my hands. "I can't believe I just had to hear a Chuck Norris joke in the year of our lord 2018."

"Fine." Dick says with a pout and stuffs some cornbread in his mouth. "I guess my artistry isn't appreciated in this household anymore."

Jason stifles a grin. "Corn you believe this guy?" He says as he points a thumb at Dick.

Tim just shakes his head. "Honestly. I corn't believe you've done this."

"You really are one of a corned, Grayson," I add.

Soon we all just start laughing hysterically. Even Damian cracks a smile. Jason seems to be out of his snit, and that's all that really matters.

Soon after dinner, Jason gets up to leave, saying how he "doesn't want to talk to the old man."

"Oh! Wait!" I exclaim and stand up too. He looks at me quizzically and I pull my phone out of my pocket. "Can I get your number before you leave?"

He shrugs. "Yeah, sure, I guess." He takes my phone out of my hands and quickly puts his number in. He tosses it back to me and turns to leave. I fumble it for a second, but manage to hold onto it without dropping it.

"Just don't send me any weeb stuff," he calls over his shoulder, and then he's gone. I look down to see that he called himself 'J.T.' in my contacts. Oh wow, edgy much?

I quickly change it to 'Jaybird.'

"Hey!" Dick exclaims. "That's a good idea!" And then he fishes out his phone and hands it to me, Tim does the same and I hand over my phone to the both of them. I put my name in hand them back their phones.

"I just put my name in as 'Vi,' but you guys can feel free to change it."

Tim puts his info into my phone and then hands it to Dick who puts his in and then holds up his hand in a quick 'peace sign' and takes a selfie. He then hands it back to me. I look to see what they each put. Dick put the selfie as his contact picture and named himself 'Dickie <3' while Tim just called himself 'Tim Drake'. I'm going to have to change that.

I quickly change his name to 'Tim-Tam' and put a picture of the food as his contact picture. Perfect. I grin at my stupid joke.

"Hey Damian, did you-?" I start to ask but am cut off by a quick "no."

"Oof. Really feeling the love."

Dick soon leaves as well because he has buissness to attend to in Blüdhaven. And not too long after that, Bruce arrives home and is less than enthused that solving the problem of my ghostly form has been added to his already full plate of Wayne Enterprise, Justice League, and general Gotham business.

"I'll call Zatanna and ask her to come by tomorrow to sort this out, but for now," he looks to Tim and Damian, "You two suit up and meet me by the Computer in ten." And before I could even blink an eye, I was the only person standing in the dining room.

I look around the table at the empty chairs and forgotten bowls and sigh. "I'll just be here, I guess."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I look around everywhere. I open every drawer and closet, and still no shampoo. Just bodywash, conditioner, and fluffy white towels. "Where's the shampoo when you need it?" I sigh. Time to go on a hunt for shampoo.

I quickly wrap myself in a towel and secure it tightly before I exit the bathroom. Everyone is either out on patrol, at their own apartments, or, in the case of Alfred, down in the kitchen. Even knowing this, I still peek my head out of my bedroom door to make sure the coast is clear and then run to the nearest door in the hallway and open it. I quickly scurry into the bedroom, turn on the light and close the door behind me. I look around the room to find it spotless, with nothing out of order, the sheets on the bed neatly pressed and the pillows fluffed. I wonder whose room this is.

I start opening up the drawers and cabinets hoping to find some shampoo. I pull one drawer open and the objects inside rattle and clink. I peer inside only to see dozens of bullets in small cardboard boxes. And that answers that question.

Ahhh, crap. I'm kind of on thin ice with Jason. I don't want to steal his shampoo. But then again... he's the least likely to notice I took it since he's never here, so...

Finally I find his shampoo and I head back to my room with it to finish my shower. I pour some out in my hand and it comes out black. "Woah! What the fuuuuu...?" I look at the black liquid in my hand and then back at the bottle that says 'shampoo' and then back at the liquid and back at the bottle. "Uhhhh..." I sniff it and it smells like shampoo. I shrug. "Weird ass 'manly' shampoo." I mutter to myself and then I lather it into my hair.

I finish my shower, wrap my hair into a towel and throw on some of the new PJs Dick and I bought today. Flopping onto my bed, I take out my phone and scroll through some news sites. "Batman this, Justice League that..." I continue reading different articles for well over 30 minutes until I start to get tired. Yawning, I get up and head back to the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth and then take my hair out of the towel.

"I knew it! I fucking knew that wasn't shampoo! Christ-aroni and cheese! I am so god damn stupid!"

Jet black hair to match the black voids that one could call eyes in my ghost form stand out starkly against my pale white skin in the mirror.

((A/N – I know that that is not in any way, shape, or form how hair dye works, but we'll pretend that it is.))

I rush back to my bed and grab my phone.

Vi: [ Hey, uhh, Jason. My guy. My main man. My number one bro. It's Violet ]

Vi: [ So I mighta done, ummm, something, but first, I gotta ask... ]

Jaybird: [ what. ]

Vi: [ WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE HAIR DYE IN A SHAMPOO BOTTLE ]

Jaybird: [ you did noy!! ]

Jaybird: [ *not ]

Jaybird: [ lmaoooo XD ]

Vi: [ It's not funny! My hair is black now!!! D:< ]

Jaybird: [ holy FUCK thats good!! ]

Jaybird: [ my sides!! ]

Jaybird: [ god damn i havent laughed that hard in a while ]

Vi: [ :/ ]

Jaybird: [ sorry sorry ]

Jaybird: [ i have it because i got this weird white streak in my hair and it looks weird so i dye it ]

Jaybird: [ what were you doing using my shampoo anyway?? ]

Vi: [ I needed some. I couldn't find any in my room :( ]

Jaybird: [ thats what you get for snooping around my room ]

Vi: [ Rude XP ]

Jaybird: [ i still cant believe ]

Jaybird: [ you thought that was shampoo lmao ]

Vi: [ Yeah, yeah. Laugh at my misfortune. I look like the girl from The Ring now, just with shorter hair  -_- ]

Jaybird: [ l ]

Jaybird: [ m ]

Jaybird: [ a ]

Jaybird: [ o ]