Epilogue

Living Royal

Epilogue

Royal congratulations and expensive gifts had been flown in from all over the world ever since Andrew’s birth two months ago. Although their new house was large, Bella was having a hard time maneuvering through it with all those presents lying around until they could find a place for it.

“Let’s donate them.” She suggested to Edward one night when they were getting ready for bed, right after bathing and feeding Andrew and laying him down in his crib in the nursery.

“That’s actually a good idea; I mean what in the world is Andrew going to do with a pacifier made of pure gold?” Edward joked as he got into bed and moved the covers back for Bella.

Bella chuckled.

“The Princess of Sweden just gave birth, as well, to a baby girl. She joked about our children marrying some day.” Edward said.

Bella tensed, “Is that possible?”

“No,” Edward rubbed her shoulder to calm her down. “Little Princess Estelle is in line for her own throne, there’s no way her and Andrew can get married.”

“Good. I don’t want my son having an arranged marriage, no matter what the reason is.”

Edward chuckled, “It’s kind of early to think about him getting married, isn’t it?”

“Maybe,” Bella conceded. “But children these days grow up so fast! I’m just afraid that we’ll blink and then Andrew will be all grown up and we’ll have missed all of it.”

“No, we won’t miss a thing, I promise you.”

“You can’t promise me that, Edward.” Bella pouted.

“Yes, I can.” Edward grinned cockily. “I have just the perfect solution for your worries.”

“What is it?”

Edward rolled playfully so that his body was half on top of his wife, making her giggle.

“How about we start practicing for baby number two?” He whispered teasingly.

“I knew there was a good reason why I married you.” Bella replied before Edward leaned forward to kiss her.

“Wait,” Edward broke off their kiss suddenly. “You’re alright to do this, right? I mean, the doctor said we should wait a few weeks before doing anything intimate.”

“The doctor also said that only I can judge when I’m ready, and I’m ready.” She grinned teasingly.

Edward smiled widely and went back to his previous ministrations.