Chapter One

11/20/16

11/20/16

LIPS BRUSHING. TEETH biting. Hands touching. Hair pulling. Body pressing against mine.

"What do you want?" A deep voice growls in my ear making my body curl even closer the man whose body heat sets my skin ablaze.

I can't speak. I can barely breathe as I pull the man closer to me. All I can think about is getting closer, closer, closer. So close that I could crawl into him and lose myself past the point of no return. I should feel scared at these thoughts, and want to run away, but I don't. Instead I wrap a leg around him, and let his hips roll into mine causing a loud moan to fall from my parted lips.

I want him to kiss me again, I want him to touch me again, I want everything again and more this time.

"What do you want?" he asks again. This time an edge of humor teases his tone and I know he's smirking down at me even if I can't exactly see his face in this dark room.

"Everything," I whisper as his lips trace their way down my neck and against my collarbone making me whimper in response. His mouth is completely addictive and I can't help but crave his lips on every inch of my body.

"What do you want Hayley?" he murmurs against my hot skin one last time. My heart stops at his words, more specifically the way he says my name. My name leaves his lips as if my name was created for him and only him to say for the rest of his life.

His teeth bite down against my skin causing me to cry out one last word, "You," before the darkness that surrounds me consumes everything.

My eyes immediately snap open as the dream fades away, and my blood rushes cold from the sudden feeling of loss that fills me. Instead of the warmth that fills me from these dreams. They are few and far between, but when I have them I know it's him. Even though I can't see his face, I know.

An arm tosses itself over me and brings me fully back to reality as if I fell from the clouds and landed on my rumpled bed. I twist my neck to the left to take in the naked guy lying next to me. I close my eyes and rub a lazy hand over my face as the drunken haze from last night begins to clear.

God, last night this guy had been so hot and everything I needed. But now he is just a guy who makes me feel lousy and needs to leave my bed. In the past waking up to random guys from the night before was new and exciting and the only form of control I felt in my life. I found those guys, I picked them up, and I made them want me. But now as I wake up next to the naked man I feel empty and I hate it. Every single part of it.

"Time for you to go," I tell the sleeping guy next to me as I shove his arm off of me hating the feeling of his cool skin against mine.

I slide out of bed and slip on an oversized T-shirt I always keep near my bed as I scan the floor for my discarded underwear. I finally spot them in the corner, and lazily toss them in my laundry basket. I slide a clean pair up my legs, and glance up to see the guy is still lying in my bed. Still naked.