Chapter Twenty

12/22/16

12/22/16

"THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE happened again," Clayton's deep voice rings out under me.

His naked body lies beneath my own as I cross my arms over his chest and lay my chin upon them to look straight into his eyes. His eyes make it too easy to fall even more for this man. Fall every time his fingers brush my own secretly when around his family, fall every time he lets me see his rare breathtaking smile, fall every time he brings me so high with his body and then falls over the edge with me. Every single moment with Clayton makes me only want more.

My teeth sink into my bottom lip at his words. Because I know we shouldn't have let this happen again. But somehow as soon as we saw each other in the library again it just happened. No words even passed before his lips were once again on mine.

Before I knew it we were in his room on his bed and our clothes were scattered across his floor. His hands and lips were all I could focus on before he entered me making me lose all coherent thoughts.

"I know," I breathe letting my warm breath flutter over his already heated skin.

His fingers trace over my bare back, drawing circles against the slightly sweaty skin. I chew on the inside of my cheek at his lazy movements, something so simple yet my heart aches a touch at the idea of never feeling this again. My heart already mourning the loss of him, of this. His touch that is feather light turns me into putty at the easy action.

I reach out just a bit and let my pointer finger touch his bottom lip before tracing over the plump lips that make me feel like I'm flying when they kiss between my legs, and loved when they my meet my very own.

His tongue darts out against the skin of my finger before playfully letting his teeth nip at my finger next.

A giggle falls from my lips at the action, and he uses this as a chance to shift our bodies so his is now hovering above mine. His left arm cages in my head and supports his body as he let's his right hand trail over my bare hip.

"We shouldn't do this again," he repeats, though his raspy voice is laced with a lust filled darkness. He lowers his head to trace his nose against my collarbone and up my neck slowly letting himself smell the sex and faint perfume that touches my skin.

"We shouldn't," I agree breathing out heavily as his right hand caresses my inner thigh. My body begins to hum as the electricity that fills him begins to flow through me, linking us together. My hips shift up on their own accord seeking the pleasure only he can give me within mere seconds. It's as if he knows my body better than I do, as if him and only him is meant to touch me. To make me see stars, to become one with the constellations I dreamed about as a child.

"But...." he trails before he places a gentle kiss to the corner of my jaw.

"But...." I mimic, a low groan following my words as his teeth sink into the sensitive skin behind my ear.