Chapter 1

Picture of Bambi at the top!

Ace's P.O.V

"Let's go boyzzzzz," my best friend, Kayden, slurs as we make our way out of his limo, towards Sin City.

I'm not really into this strip clubs, but it is my best friends bachelor party and he's already drunk out of his mind. His parents are forcing him to marry some snobby rich bitch-hey, that rymmed! I'm amazing!-inorder for him to take over the family business and become the CEO of the company. Arranged marriages, or at least love-less ones, were common among the rich-- at least in our life.

"Helloooooo ladies!" he says as we enter the club, before stumbling over air.

My other friend, Celeb, and I catch him just in time. He shrugs out of our grip and straightens his dress shirt before heading over to a cushioned chair.

"Why did we let him come here?" Caleb asks, turning towards me, a confused and vexed look on his face.

"Because this is his last night of freedom before he has to marry...Valerie," we say her name in unison with an exaggerated shudder.

We chuckle at each other before we hear Kayden shouting at us.

"Move your asses over here!" he shouts across the room, causing a few of the scarcely dressed women to glare at him, along with some of the men.

We reluctantly make our way towards him. I tuck my hands into my jean pockets as I take in the club. Flashing purple lights shine on pedestals supporting poles and dancing girls. The pedestals are surrounded by chairs, and there's a large center stage in the middle of the room. There is no dancer, but something tells me there will be. No one seems too excited at the moment with the current entertainment.

I take a seat beside Kayden, while Caleb sits at the other end. Kayden already has a glass of God Knows What in his hands and is nearly finished. He gulps down the rest of the drink before calling over a tall blonde woman dressed as a slutty Greek Goddess.

"Can I get three more pleazzzzze?"

Caleb and I look over Kayden's head silently telling each other that this is going to be one long boring night. I feel sorry for the man. Valerie is an awful person and Kayden is going to have to be married to her for a few long years--if not forever.

***

An hour later and I am done with Kayden. I'm about to punch him in the face, only to get him to pass out and shut the hell up. All he does is yell and scream, while also throwing the occasionally hundred out to the girls. They are lucky he is drunk and out of his mind, otherwise he would not be so geberous with his pocket. We tried to explain to him that he was spendong way to much but Kayden was having none of it.

"Bambi! Bambi! Bambi!" all of the club's regular men start jumping up and shouting as the lights turn to a flashing white color, moving rapidly as a new, very fast-paced, song starts up.

My eyes are drawn to the figure walking up to the stage just like every man in this club. She walks like she owns the place. I can tell everyone here is in love with her, and really, who could blame them? She was breathtaking as she moves perfectly in sync with the lights and music.

Her caramel hair fell down to just past her shoulder, whipping every which way as she moves beautifully around the pole. Through the flashing lights, I can see she has bright blue eyes, but they seem empty, without emotion. She's tall with gorgeously tan skin and a body that woman would kill to have and men to see. Her curves are on full display with the matching black leather bra and underwear she's wearing, along with fish net tights and high black heels. Around her neck rests a black choker, making her look even more exotic and desirable.

I can't take my eyes off her as she dances for the next half-hour, each song fast paced and quick, making her move sexily with lots of energy.

I was never one to enjoy strippers. The women here are so desperate for attention that they have to go out and dance on a pole dressed, in hardely anything, just to feel important, and yet, I'm fascinated by this gorgeous girl.

The longer I watch her, the more I notice about her. Although she has a killer body, I can see a few faint scars that can only be seen if you stare long and hard enough. They were all over her body. On her back, arms, stomach, and legs, but none on her face. She had a smirk on her lips that seemed to taunt the men around her. Her mouth teased of mishcief but her eyes were void of that playfulness.

Finally, her last song ends with her sliding down the pole at a dangerously fast rate. Just when she's going to hit the bottom, she catches herself with her legs, while doing the splits upside down.

Money is thrown at her from everywhere as she does a back walk over off the pole and faces the men, sending them a dazzling flirtatious smile. She flips her hair, sending a smirk at the crowd before walking off stage. The men all let out a collective groan and drop back down into their seats as the other dancers return to their small pedestals.

Who is that girl?

+++

Half an hour later, I see the girl, Bambi, walking back out during a slow song. She's changed and is now dressed in a matching red lace lingerie set with a matching pair of heels. Her legs are left bare this time, revealing all her scars.

She takes to the center stage, joining in the slow song, once again, moving perfectly to the lights and music. All of the men still go crazy for her and throw out their money.

Out of the conrner of my eye, I see one drunk man climb up onto the pedestal and grab her ass. I clenched my hands into fist, ready to go up and help her, but she whirls around and slams her fist into his nose, a loud crack sounding throughout the club.

The men burst out cheering throwing even more money at her and her glare at the fallen man on the floor turns into a forced smirk as she lifts her hair up and twisted her body back around the pole.

Kayden and Caleb are forgotten as I watched Bambi dance for the remainder of the night. She's the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

***

Four hours later, Kayden has finally passed out onto Caleb's shoulder. I look over at Caleb, only to find him asleep as well, with his hand wrapped around a bottle of...vodka? Stupid dumb ass idiot.

We were supposed to watch Kayden, not get drunk with him.

Footsteps approach and I look up to find Bambi looking down at me with her hands braced on her hips. She has changed once again and is now wearing a pair of leather booty shorts-- if you could even call them shorts--with a matching bra. Along the edges of her bra, there arw small jewels, causing the light to reflect off them. Her fishnet tights are back on and she's paired her outfit with a pair of black six-inch heels to go with it all.

"Why not?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"Because if they're sleeping, then they aren't watching, and if they aren't watching, they aren't paying," she tells me coldly, hands on her hips.

I opene my mouth to respond, but someone else beats me too it.

"Bambi! Stop harassing our customers!" the blonde Greek Goddess hisses, before looking at me and winking.

"Those are the rules, I didn't make them. I just work here. Do I need to get Midnight and tell her about all of the rules you have broken while working," Bambi responds with a flat tone, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow.

The Greek Goddess's face pales. The blonde scoffs and walks away, flinging her curls as if Bambi's words had no effect on her.

"I didn't think so," Bambi smirks, before looking back over at me expectantly.

"Okay, okay, just let me get them up," I tell her, watching as she nods sternly and walks off.

As Bambi leaves, I watch her retreating form. I feel bad for stairinf but can't help it. I'm so bewitched by Bambi that I don't notice that thr blonde has come back until she places he manicured hand on my bicep and stares up at me.

"Hey, if you need a little extra fun...I get off at one," the blond bats her eyelashes at me and winks as she walks away, swayibf her hips.

And that is my cue to leave.