Chapter1 - Are you kidding me right now?

Chapter 1

Kaleigh’s Point Of View

                I stood in the bathroom leaning over the sink putting my earrings in that I just bought. They were crystal drops that weren’t too dangly but just enough to look pretty.  Once they were in I pulled part of my hair up and stuck a bobby pin in to hold it into place.

                I was trying hard to look really good for the dinner that my fiancé Bryan and I had planned for tonight. We don’t really see each other as much anymore and our relationship hasn’t been doing well in my eyes. Both of us always seem busy when the other isn’t. For example when I don’t have my nursing classes at our college, or when I’m not at work he is always at college for his psychiatrist classes or he’s out with his friends.

I just don’t know what to do anymore, I asked my friend Macy and she said maybe plan a small surprise dinner with him and try to rekindle things. She bets that will work, but I don’t know. I decided to give it a shot though because it’s better than doing nothing.

I went and grabbed a pair of nice flats to wear because I couldn’t wear heels, I just can’t walk in them. I wish I could but I look like I’m drunk when I do because I get so wobbly and fall down. After I grabbed my shoes I grabbed a nice dress that would be suitable for a dinner at a local restaurant that was pretty fancy. Once I put the outfit on I went and sat on the couch waiting for Bryan to get home from work. He knew a little bit that we would go out but not exactly what we were doing. I wanted some of it to be a surprise. I just told him once he got home from work we were going out, so dress nicely.