Chapter 26 - Grayson

Chapter 26

Kaleigh’s Point Of View

                It’s been a few months since Brantley and I found out we were going to be parents and we couldn’t be more excited. We got our personal problems worked out when I got out of the hospital and put our focus on the baby. It turns out that he even made it so I could tour with him instead of Jason, thus helping him fill the other slot he needed besides Thomas Rhett. Jason got Tyler Farr to fill the place that I would have taken is I went on tour with him. So everything worked out for the best.

                Right now I am on tour with Brantley and Thomas, finishing up our last leg of the tour due to the fact that I am in my third trimester now. It’s rough, being pregnant and on tour but by god I’m doing it. I wouldn’t have it any other way either. I’m doing what I love with the one that I love and I couldn’t be happier. The only downside is my stylist is getting irritated with the fact that my stomach has now dropped and none of my clothes are fitting me. So I just steal some of Brantley’s and wear them and it throws her all off.

                “Kaleigh why can’t you just let me go out, buy you some new clothes, and you can wear those on stage?” My stylist Andy asked as she rummaged through the clothes she brought with her, trying to find something that she thought would fit and look cute.

                “Andy, we’ve already talked about this. I just want to wear Brantley’s shirts. They fit well, and I’m saving money. Really, what can get better than that?” I laughed as I ate a pickle. That’s another thing. I’ve been craving pickles like crazy. Poor Thomas and Brantley get the weirdest looks when we have to stop at stores on the road and they buy a bunch of jars of pickles for me.

                “I know, and you have a point. I just wish you would be like a normal pregnant woman and go buy maternity clothes.” She sighed in frustration as she plopped down next to me.