Thirteen

"Did you make this dinner for me?" Troye asked Matt who had escorted him to the dining table.

"Yes of course, baby," Matt said, his breath reeking of alcoholic stench that Troye particularly hated but he still nodded his head, sitting down on the silver chair as Matt took the chair in front of him.

Matt was smiling through the dimly lit candle in the room which were scattered by some rose petals as Troye gave him a small smile, a glimmer of hope at the bottom of his heart igniting like an exhale of smoke in the sky.

Maybe, Troye was right. Matt really did love him a lot. Otherwise why would he even make his favorite Mac and cheese with ketchup for him?

"Thank you," Troye said softly as he watched Matt smile and pour some wine in Troye's glass.

"You are welcome, baby. I thought it was time that I really stopped being an asshole to you and make you feel like what you deserve. I am so sorry for everything that I have done to you. I did not mean to do that at all," Matt said with an apologetic smile on his lips.

"No, really. Matt, its alright. I am glad that you still love me," Troye said as he looked at the bowl of Mac and cheese in front of him.

"You could start eating, you know?" Matt said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, of course," Troye said as he took his fork and dug into his favorite meal.

He grinned at the wonderful taste and then said to Matt,

"I love you, Matt."

"I love you too."