Eighteen

"Why were you talking to him, I told you I did not want you to associate with him, you slut!" Matt's voice boomed through the attic, making Troye whimper helplessly.

He could sense that Matt was more drunk than before. His eyes were so red and his grip on Troye's shoulder made the poor boy's body hurt a lot.

"I wanted help, he was right. You do not love me anymore. You don't want me. You wanna get rid of me!" Troye sobbed out loudly.

He hated it but Matt pushed him against a wall again, his head hitting the wall and his eyes dark full of fear.

"Listen to me, alright? Yes, I do hate you a lot. I have been fucking girls and other guys behind you because guess what, you are a pathetic loser and always complain," Matt said harshly.

Troye shook his head,

"No, I am not. I am not a pathetic loser. You are!" Troye shouted back with every ounce of energy he had in his body as he felt himself being pushed farther in the wall.

"Oh really? Well, guess what? My mum did not disown me because of course, how pathetic does a on have to be for a mother to actually do that, Troye? How pathetic does he have to be?"

This always got Troye. It made his body go weak even when he heard it and he just closed his eyes to relive the pain in every part of his body.

"Stop talking about that!" Troye whisper shouted.

"No, I won't."