Seventeen

All Troye knew next was that he was dragged across to the attic, his hair being yanked as he screamed and yelled for mercy.

But Matt had no mercy. He did not need Troye in his life anymore. He wanted to get rid of him.

He was pushed in the attic, a cloth toed around his mouth, making him feel breathless as he tried to fight with his hands and leg but of course, Matt was stronger.

Finally he gave up.

When Matt walked away, he somehow managed to slip the cloth from around his mouth, checking his pockets for his phone and when he finally found that it was there, he tried to calm himself down.

He typed in the pass code with shaky fingers and the dialed Jacob's number because he knew that Jacob would be the only one to help him at the moment.

Jacob did not pick up the call the first time and Troye just cursed himself, broking down into another set of sobs as he tried to call his phone again.

This time Jacob did pick up the call and for the first few minutes, he just cried and sobbed.

He had been lying to himself. Matt surely did not love him and Jacob was right about him all along but Troye,

Oh dear, Troye,

He was so in love. So in love that he was tied to the tracks and Matt was the train but he was still oblivious to it.

Jacob assured him that he would be there soon when h heard footsteps and cursed himself.

Matt had heard him.

He would be angry.

And nobody knew what happened to Matt when he was angry, well except Troye.