When you wanna draw but aren't in the mood to draw

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... I'malreadyoutoftitles..

I just noticed that I still have to do some german homework that I was supposed to mail my teacher a week ago...
She doesn't have my e-mail address yet so that's why she didn't contact me...
I think I'm in trouble now XD

Also, random side note:
It took me a whole minute to realise that the word "Brathering" isn't english, but it's actually german. Like what? Seriously, I didn't realise that at all. Be honest, would you have thought it was english?

Either way, have art:

Apparently, I've never saved a drawing under "wolf" before

Apparently, I've never saved a drawing under "wolf" before. Weird.

Yes, it wasn't worth signing.

the paws are too big... once again.

I'm thinking of what to draw, but I have no ideas.

Please, suggest some easy things, preferably not ones that I need a reference for.

Because, I pulled an all nighter yesterday (involunterily) and I'm probably gonna pull one today as well.

I dunno why but I feel full of energy.

Also, my left eye just got a tick again. fuck. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, LEFT EYE? YOU CAN BARELY SEE AND THEN YOU TWITCH ALL THE TIME. (I got -9 diopter on my left eye and -7.5 on my right which basically means that I only see blurry patches of colour without glasses. It pisses me off. Plus, without glasses, my Exotrophia kicks in twice as hard -_-)

Sorry, I'm a little on edge because my parents make me mad.

Nothing to worry about. Only first world problems XD

So how've you all been doing?

I feel the need to ask this all the time because I'm hella scared that the answer might be "not so good" or something like that so I have to reassure myself every now and then.

Sorry if it annyos you...