It's tradition by now...

... that I get A bowl of Ananas on the evening before an important test.

Either way, I looked through my folders just now to clean them at least a little up (and to avoid doing my art project for as long as possible)

And then I realised...

I never finished this:

Oh well, that's kinda awkward now, SimpliDuelist

Seeing as how this doesn't really resemble my art style anymore, I redrew it:

He doesn't resemble the pic at all XD

And yes, I HAD to ad that german touch... sorry for messing up your character, but when I saw that coat, I COULDN'T resist...

I can colour and shade it, if you want, so that you'll at least have PART of your payment ^^

God, I'm so sorry that I forgot about this... I completely forgot what the other part of your paymetn was as well, and I can't seem to find anything concerning that anymore...

You can tell me if you remember and I could attempt to draw it.

I believe thje second part was a monochrome sketch? But I dunno what you wanted for that anymore...

Ehhh.... gotta go grab my acryllics... I hate art.

Seriously, before I came into school, I fucking LOVED drawing (even though I never even tried to get good until my sis inspired me to), but ever since I had art lessons, I HATED drawing and art and I didn't pick it up again until my sis unintentionally made me. XD

So, basically, you can thank my sis that I'm currently doing all this on here. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't have drawn ever again (unless I had to)

I still kinda have that hatred for art deep within me tho cause of art lessons. Literally EVERY art teacher I had until now was AWFUL...