I feel so done. Have edgy knife art.

You know you're at a low when you're standing in front if a mirror practicing to do a real looking smile for two hours.

Aha ha ha ha...

Yeah, I'm currently practicing cause I gotta do a really good smile tomorrow for my friend whom I am going to visit tomorrow. She's absolutely scared that I'm gonna commit suicide. So yeah...

I can't stand to see my face fir another second today.

I'm so sick of myself...

Currently, I want to talk to one specific person, and only that one person. But they're not there for me at the moment so I might as well just stop hoping. It's painful to see people who have been there for you just leave. That's the reason why I'm hesitant to leave.

But people, after this art book, I'm done with this account. I'll change to a new one (whose name I'll tell you in the last chapter of this book) and leave this one. I have too many painful memories with this one and I don't need all those followers and the attention. I just want you guys, those that read my books and make me happier, to come with me. Because I know for a fact that not even half of my followers actually read my books.

I know you guys don't want me to do that. But I want to.

I'm even thinking about giving this account away, maybe one of will have fun with it. But I'm hesitant cause on this account are some drafts that I don't wanna delete, but also don't want anyone to ever see again. So we'll see. Maybe someone whom I trust with my personal life will get the account. Would any of you even be interested in reviving a dead account? Or having it?

Either way, I'm gonna go throw up now, you hopefully aren't; have art!