... I wish I could ask for forgiveness... but I don't deserve it.

So uhm... Im' back? kinda?

uhhhh... yay? not yay?

Whatever...

So, yes, I drew some things while I was gone, so if you're here for the art, scroll down.. a lot.
If you're here for kind of an explaination though, please read on.

To start things of, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being basically jerkface #2 (wonder who'll get the reference besides Jo-Jo...). I'm not easily angered and I don't have anger issues like some of you assume. If I did have anger issues you'd only see me ranting everyday because oh boy does shit happen. Today I could rant about how I got a book, paper planes, paper clips and pens thrown at my head for example. But honestly, who cares? It's nothing new really.

Either way, this chapter is basically for a little insight on why I left for a week and to ask you guys some questions.

Okay, first of: I didn't leave because I was angry, upset, stressed from school or something like that. I left cause... in all honesty, Wattpad took too much of my time then and I really couldn't handle even looking at the app. I don't know why. The icon kinda upset me and I kinda just wanted nothing to do with Wattpad for a while. It is not, in any way your fault that I left and I hope we can get over this... dilema together because I really like you guys, and I just read how you guys support me even though I've been such a dick lately.

About this whople anger issue thing. Apparently a lot of you think I have anger issues? I don't know why. Maybe isn't cause when I snap, I really go all out. I hate that most about myself and I don't know how to... not be like that.

Anywho, I think I got most of it covered, if you still have questions (for whatever reason), I'll be happy to answer them ^^

Now, I'd like to ask you some questions... if it's okay. I want you to answer them as honestly as possible, no matter what you might say, I promise to not be hurt or see you in a different light. I just... wanna see how I can maybe improve... as a person.

1. What do you hate/dislike most about me?

2. What made you stay with me this long?

3. Is there anything I can do to make you think better of me again?

4. Would you consider us friends or at least something close to that?

5. If not, what would you expect me to do to change that?

6. If yes, what did I do to make you feel like that?

7. Is your view on me at this moment mainly negative or mainly positive?

8. Would you forgive me even though I don't deserve it?

... You don't have to answer any of them if you don't wanna, it's not like I deserve your attention anyway.

Soo... time for art? ( note: none of this is "vent art", I just had cool ideas for practising in mind so...)

)