Lonely... I'm Mister Lonely. I have nobody... for my own.

You gotta love that song, don't you?

Anywho, if the title worried you, my deepest apologies.

I deceided that you'll get a face reveal... at some point... maybe next weekend, maybe once this book's done. It depends on how I'm feeling. You know, there's these confident days, like today (not really anymore) and there's the "I wanna hide away from the world" days. So yah. You'll have to wait and see.

Another theme, I heard that Angelboy852 is kinda... missing from Wattpad, and even though I didn't talk much to him, I care, and I hope that he's doing okay.

And cause I know he like EJ at least as much as I do, I drew this:

(I dunno how to anatomy)

So, Angelboy, I dunno what you're up to, but if it's something harmful... please don't do it... people do care, whether you like it or not. And your death, it won't affect you at all. You won't have to suffer the consequenses. I know that's kinda bitchy of me to say but, if you care about those that care about you, then you won't comitt suicide. Because no matter how much you hurt, losing you would be like a world falling apart for those that care. And they're there. You can't ignore it.