We all have our scars

That moment when you realise how often you've cut over old scars just so it won't get more XD

Ewww, that sounds really desperate.

Also, probably gonna draw myself like that from now on :/
Not sure yet. Maybe I should rather put a hoodie? or an oversized shirt? I wear those often ;3;

Either way, I've noticed a lot of negativity on here lately, and most of those people direct it to themselves.

From experience, I can tell you that taking all the fault isn't healthy nor is it correct. In a situation, one can't be the only one who did something wrong. As my dad would say "It takes two to have a fight".

So... uhm... since I've been "clean" (you know how I mean that, right?) for a rather long time now, for me at least, I've had more time lately to be concerned over others problems. At least I'm trying to.

And not to be mean or anything, and not directed at someone in particular, but it's makes me sad and disappointed, angry even, when people completely deny every good thing I tell them about themselves. I get that depression or whatever pulls you down is hard. And I also get that I can never understand you the way I want to without having experienced it myself, but at least try to accept that there are people that care, that hate to see you say that you're useless and stupid and that you wanna die and whatnot.

For me in persona, cutting and being sad and whatnot was really just a phase where I felt like the world hated me. But I realised that I shouldn't push away people that just wanna help me with my problems.

Of course, if you're clinically depressed or anything like that, it's hard to stop being sad and, well, depressed. But even you who are should see that people care and that you're not alone. You shouldn't go around saying no one cares about you when clearly there are people that do care.

I just... wanted to get that out there in the least aggressive way because this isn't a rant, it's my personal opinion on this and should be treated as such. I'm not saying aynthing I'm saying is a fact, it's just what I feel like is right.

Please don't give up, y'all. I'm glad to have all of you who are all so forgiving and loving. You all never wronged me and I'm glad I have the pleasure of having such a nice community and friends, other than some others on here.

I'm here if anyone needs me, and I'm sorry if I'm not able to help you, but at least let me try to help and accept the help I'm trying to offer. Because first basically saying "i need help cause I'm sad or whatever", even indirectly, and then pushing me away when I'm trying to help isn't what I or you should want. Please ^^

Okay, have some inspirational music, and sorry for this weird talk :/
I just felt like this needed to get out of my head and out here to you guys.