Asking for trouble (MLP fanfiction)

Februaryy 27th 2014, Uithoorn, Netherlands

Imagine a girl sitting on the couch. A tablet on her lap and a big red cat at her feet. She stares into space thinking about various things, like why donuts are circles and not triangles. Yeah, triangle shaped donuts sound good. She stared at the book she had been reading. Another brony going into Equestria and falling in love with a pony. She sighed and closed the tab. How would it be if a pegasister (like herself) went into Equestria,. And why am I talking in third person?! That happens way to often. While I wonder if I should keep thinking in third person, something moves in the corner of my eye. Probably Nero (my other cat). She opens (Wait? I'm writing in third person again?) the Wattpad app and look at new stories. Nothing interesting. "Soo boooorrrrreeeeed!" Her voice sounds trough the room. She pokes the cat on her lap. "Rosso, do something!" The cat stares at her and jumps of her lap. "Rosso! Come back! I love you!" The cat ignores her and walks out of the room. "Nooo! Why won't you love me?!
" Suddenly sound came from her left. A small black figure crawls under the table. Now I take a good look at it, it isn't that small. It could be my dog (which is fairly big for a dog), if it wasn't for the fact that he was snoring on the other side of the room. "Hello?" I slowly move towards the creature. (And now I'm writing in the first person again. Someone stop this madness.)

"I'm not going to hurt you." It sounds like someone was clattering their teeth. "It's okay..."

"A-are you really not going to hurt me?" A voice stuttered. Now since I'm a writer I have lots of strange experiences, but none of them where real and now there is a small black creature talking to me. Can this get any better?

"Of course not! Why would I?" Slowly a creature comes out. It's a strange combination between a pony and a bug. After taking a good look at it I recognize it as a changeling. It doesn't look in cartoonish at all. "Are you okay? You look scared."

"The Queen send me to find humans."

"Why?"

"Because we need help."

"With what?"

"We're dying from hunger and cold."

"Count me in."

"What?!" The changeling sounded surprised.

I repeated: "Count me in."

"You want to help us?!"

"After reading lots of HiE stories I want to be in one and I'm in for some adventure and you look like you really need help and you look frickin adorable and I could write fiction about this."

The horn of the changeling started to glow. "Thanks."

A/N

I have no life.