Time to go home

June 26th 2014, Twilights Castle

Everyone was partying and laughing, but on the inside she knew she had to leave soon.

Luckily school was over. She would come back home in the vacation.

Ry sighed and lost her smile for a second, but immediately pulled it back up.

The group partied until princess Celestia -I won't call her SunButt anymore, The sun is frickin heavy, how can she raise it everyday?- announced the thing all of Amicitia had feared. "It's time to bring our guests home!"

"OBJECTION!" Ry shouted, the words 'objection' appearing next to her (see 'Ace Attorney'). "I am still a draconequus!'

"We believe that the reason you friends transformed back, because they were in contact with a big amount of magic." Celestia took a breath. "We believe that it either made Discords spell so strong that it can't be undone."

The group turned silent and stared at Discord.

"What was the other thing?" Ry asked, she had already decided to believe the second thing so no one would blame Discord.

"This might be your true form."

Everyone was waiting for Rys reaction. Instead of freaking out she just shrugged. "Ok."

"But how would that be possible?" Twilight asked.

"That's easy, my dear Twilight." Discord made a white board appear.

"Here." He pointed at a map of Equestria "Is a country."

Discord zoomed out. "This is a world."

He zoomed out. "This is an universe."

"Every universe has a Chance of getting a draconequus. Here they have me." A chart appeared it appeared to be completely red colored. "There is barely any chance for an universe to get an draconequus. The other planets in the universe won't even know of their existence."

"How big are the chances of getting a draconequus in the same universe as you?"

""One in googol." Discord stated.

"Google?  As in the website?" Renée asked.

"No." Ry said. "As in an one with a lot of zeros after it, you can see by the way it's spelled." She stopped when she realized she broke the fourth wall. Again.

"Thanks, Ry. The chances of knowing a draconequus vary, but the chance of actually being one is about." Discord thought a bit. "Impossible."

"Wooohooo!" Ry cheered. "I'm special!"

"So how will she return to our dimension? It's not like it will be safe for her." Claudia stated.

"I can do this!" Ry snapped her fingers and transformed back into a human.

"I don't want to interrupt." Applejack said. "But I believe you should go home. Your family is probably worried."

Amicitia nodded.

All four of the princesses walked forward and started opening a portal.

"Bye, guys!"

"We will miss you!"

"Thanks for your help!"

"I will come visit soon!" Discord shouted.

"No, you aren't. You're grounded, mister." Fluttershy told him. "Bye!"

After each one of Amicitia yelled their goodbyes they stepped into the portal. "Try to make peace with the changelings!" Ry shouted before jumping into the portal.

A/N It's not over yet! There is going to be at least one more chapter and -as predicted by @KhasaraDye- a sequal!