What 4th wall?

June 18th 2014, Appaloosa

Deyan felt uncomfortable under the stares of the citizens of Appaloosa, while Ry didn't care much.

They were greeted by Braeburn, a stallion with yellow coat and brown mane.

"Welcome to-" He stopped when he noticed Ry and Deyan. "There are more of them?!"

Ry was floating upside down and for some reason her sunglasses didn't fall off. "Sup?"

Claudia walked forward. "Don't mind Ry, she's odd. I'm Claudia by the way and this-" She motioned to the group of (former) humans. "-are my friends."

"Well, my name is Braeburn and I welcome you to Appaloosa! "

Ry tapped on your screen.

"Ry! What the hell are you doing?" Deyan asked the 4th wall breaking female.

"There is a wall here." She stopped a bit for the dramatic effect. "An invisible wall."

Your point of view switches to the side. "WHAT THE HELL?! IT'S OVER THERE" She points at you. "NOW! Damn it, 4th wall!"

Everyone in the group just stared at her weirdly. "Can you show us who -or what- you've found?" Twilight asked.

"Sure, follow me!"

Renée was about to come inside when she heard Ry call: "Renske! Take a look a this!"

Ry rushed forward, right into the camera lens! Your screen slightly cracks.

"Heck yeah! 4th wall breaking skills!"

"Hey, I can do that too!" Renée shouted.

Right before the griffon crashed into the screen, it disappears.