The finale (part 1)

June 25th 2014, Canterlot Castle

Ry jumped up from her sleep.

She had felt something change around her.

Since she couldn't go back to sleep she started to walk through the castle.

"-in danger." She heard SunnButt say.

Shit. Tirek is back. The feeling she had must have been the change in the magic aura.

Horseapples. This isn't good. What if it doesn't end good because of my appearance?

She would just have to wait.

-

"Hey, Twilight!"

"Can''t talk right now, Ry. I have an important meeting!"

I need to think of something. Fast.

-

"You should pull a 'Mary Poppins'." Ry told Discord.

"I was actually planning on doing that!"

They watched as Fluttershy went against her friends, defending Discord.

"It's sweet of Fluttershy to stick up for you."

"Well, she is the Element of Kindness."

"It's still sweet. It takes lots of courage and she doesn't have much of that."

Discord thought about it and nodded. "I think I am going to say 'hello' to them."

"Alright, see you later."

-

"Maybe they should make me an Alicorn Princess." Discord said to the group in front of him.

Ry's laughter sounded out of nowhere. "You? An Alicorn Princess?"

"I thought you where with your friends?" Rainbow asked.

"They won't stop shipping me. I has gotten a bit annoying."

-

"Is eavesdropping not supposed to be the way to find out what your best pals are up to?" Discord asked the group.

Ry shrugged. "I don't know, is it?"

"Are you kidding me?!" Rainbow shouted, clearly frustrated. "No. It isn't. "

"I should make a note of that." Ry made a notebook appear.

The ponies groaned. Ry is hopeless.

-

Discord left through a door that had come out of nowhere.

"Sooo..." Ry said. "I'm going back to Amicitia." As soon as she finished she grabbed a zipper out of thin air and opened it. On the other side there was the Canterlot throne room. "Bye!"

"Who is worse: she or Discord?" Applejack asked to no one in particular.

"I don't know." Pinkie answered.  "Ask the audience."

-

"I need to go." Ry left by just dissapearing. She didn't have time to think of something creative. There was a change in the magic aura and she needed to get there. Before Discord joined Tirek.

"-It's mostly for Fluttershy." She heard Discord whisper. She tried not to burst out laughing at Discords face.

"You're not saying you're friends with ponies?" Tirek asked confused. Wait a bit longer Ry. Be patient.

"Surprise!" Discord popped out of a box with confetti. Ry tried her best not to burst out laughing. Geez, this is hard.

"I am surprised that someone with you intelligence does not see this as some new form of imprisonment." Tirek manipulated Discord. "Clearly you had to abandon your true nature to stay in their good graces."

Discord strummed a harp. "I have done nothing of the sort." He waved the halo above his head away.

Ry placed her fingers in her ears. She did not want to hear this.

Suddenly they where gone. She was too late.

-

"-encouraged another pony to do the same?" Rarity spoke.

Twilight thought for a bit. "I think the most difficult task was accepting that Ry just wants to be friends, but what does that have to do with the Element of Magic?"

Spike barfed up a letter.

"What does it say?"

Twilight looked stressed. "That I'm needed in Canterlot at once."

Twilight immediately flew towards Canterlot.

-

"What is it?" Twilight asked Princess Celestia. "Is it Tirek?"

"I am afraid I put to much trust in Discord and the effect that friendship would have upon him." Celestia spoke.

Twilight rushed away to warn her friends when she bumped into Renée.

"Where are the others?" Twilight asked her. "We need to warn them. Discord is evil again!"

"We figured. Kevin is finding a way to travel fast. Claudia is looking for a disguise spell. Deyan is with Claus -#Claudeyan-. Rick is searching for a tracking spell." Renée thought a bit. "And I was about to warn the princesses."

"Where is Ry?"

Renée shrugged. "I believe she is sharpening her weapons."

This really worried Twilight.

-

Part two will be up tomorrow.