What?

May 13th 2014,  Ponyville

'Renskes' real name turned out to be Renée. Who was even more rude than Ry. Nopony saw that one coming.

The 'plan' Claus and Spike had was to use a sort-like spell as the one Twilight used to transform temporary into Breezies.

At least, that was what Ry learned while eavesdropping.

It was surely going to fail.

Those things always fail.

Ry was on her way to Sugarcube Corner to meet some of Twilights friends.

She bit the inside of her cheek when she noticed the mane 6.

She wouldn't admit it, but she was the tiniest bit nervous.

"Hello!" She greeted the group. Renée and Claus weren't here yet. And they probably weren't going to show up.
Ry sat down next to Twilight, the bright smile still on her face.

The group gave her a weird look. "What?"

"Girls, this is Ry, I told you about her. Ry this are my friends: Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and you've already met Applejack."

It was silent for a while.

"Nice to see you again. How's Renée dealing with the whole dimension thing?"

"Really good actually. She's now reading a book she found in the library. "

"Egghead." Rainbow muttered.

"I believe it was called 'Daring Do'." Ry said, watching Rainbows cheek fluster.

"If you don't mind me asking: What are you?" Fluttershy spoke.

"I'm a human. I believe. I'm not sure." This earned her some strange looks. "I'm never sure of anything." She added.