Meeting the other sister.

April 21th 2014,  Canterlot dungeons

Discord didn't show up today yet and Ry was Bored. (With a capital B, as you might have noticed.) She had tried to snap her fingers and she was doing pretty well.
Snap. She drank some chocolate milk.
Snap. She floated around in her cell.
Snap. She got wings.
Snap. Her wings where gone.
Snap. The bars where made of candy canes.
Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap. Snap.
She wondered where her changeling chestplate was.
And she wondered why everytime she snapped her fingers something funny/creepy/unpredictable/awesome would happen.
"Sister, are you sure this creature is dangerous?" The two alicorn sisters stood in front of Ry's cell.
"Sup?" Ry bounced on some pudding she made appear a while ago.
Celestia stood there surprised and Luna tried to keep in her laughter.
"How are y'all doing?" Ry snapped her fingers and made a donut appear.
"We are doing fine, thanks for asking." Luna answered. "We don't understand why our sister thinks of you as dangerous."
"Explain, please." Ry floated upside down with a cup of tea. "What am I doing? I don't even like tea." She snapped her fingers and the tea disappeared. "Why am I not dangerous?"
"You are dangerous, but not if we are nice to you."  Luna told Ry.
Celestia felt like she was not doing much and went upstairs.
"So you spoke to Claus?"
"We did speak to your friend indeed. She is a nice girl."
"Can't say the same for my other friends through."
Both females laughed.