The finale (part 2)

June 26th 2014, Tree of Harmony

Ry was waiting for Tirek and Discord to show up.

The princesses had transferred their magic to Twilight and Twilight could trade her magic for her friends at any moment.

Ry felt nervous. If she did something wrong everything could go wrong.

The sun made some weird movements. Twilight was trying to raise the sun. And failing.

Ry laughed a bit and stretched her hand. She was going to help a bit.
As soon as Twilight had lowered the moon Ry helped her pull up the sun.

"That was harder than expected." She muttered. The sun is heavy. Ry was starting to respect SunButt a bit.

After waiting for an hour or so Ry realized something.

She wasn't supposed to be at the Tree of Harmony, she needed to get to Ponyville. Quick.

"And now you are no longer of any use to me." She heard Tirek say.

Tirek was taking Discords magic away and the mane 6 (minus Twilight and plus Spike) where in a cage.

Ry was going to mess with Tirek for a bit.

First she snapped her fingers and transformed back into a human.
Then, she stepped forward.

"What are you?" Tirek asked.

"I don't know." Ry shrugged. "All I know is that you won't see another sunrise."

Tirek laughed. "And how are you planning to do that? You are too tiny!"

"Give me a few hours." Ry said. "I am going to get popcorn for the epic battle between you and Sparklebutt."

Ry left before anyone could blink.

-

The mane 6 ran towards the chest and saw Amicitia there.

"What are you doing here?" Twilight asked.

"We thought you might need some help." Claudia spoke.

"Together we are twice as powerful!" Deyan told them.

The amulet Discord had given to Twilight turned into the last key.

Each member of Amicitia stood next to the pony they shared an element with.

They turned the keys, right when Tirek came towards them -He was really big. Like 4,5 trees tall.

The rainbow glow that came out of the chest flew into the Tree of Harmony and started to spread, making each Element glow in progress.

The group was put into a rainbow light and then into a bubble 'rainbowfying' them.

Tirek tried his best to destroy the bubble of friendship, but failed.

"I told you." Ry spoke. "You won't see the sun rise again."

The rainbowbeam shot at Tirek and he disappeared.

"Where did he go?" Rainbow asked.

"Don't worry." Ry answered. "I will take care of him."

The group came back as soon as they returned all the magic to their rightful owners.

You know the story about Twilights castle? There was no difference.
It was the same as in the show.

Amicitia had turned human again. Except Ry, who was still a draconequus.

But that was trouble for later, now it's time for a PARTY!

'Let the rainbow remind you' started to play.

Tomorrow they would go home. After being here for four months, was it?