Two

Jihyo's POV
We took Nayeon to a amusement park. She was happy now. Not sad.
"Jihyo! Let's ride the rollercoaster!" Nayeon shouted to me. She pointed at the rollercoaster.
"Umm.... I'm scared of heights. I can't. Maybe...... Dahyun. You'll go!" I dragged Dahyun in front of us.
"Alright!" Dahyun decided to ride the rollercoaster.
Dahyun's POV
I'm so exited to ride a rollercoaster again! I just love to shout while riding it. We both ride a car shaped- thingy.
It moved slowly, until it gets a little faster. I held tightly, trying not to fall. We came to the highest point, then it went down so fast!
"WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!" We both shouted. I was happy to smell the fresh air. Nayeon was more happy than I am. She's forgetting him! Maybe. Not.

IDK. Whatever. The good thing is that she's not depressed anymore. After the ride, we decided to eat ramen. Momo wanted jokbal but Jihyo said "No.".
"Why are you mean?!" Momo groaned in disappointment.
"It's all for Nayeon. We're helping her." Jungyeon told Momo.
"Ugh. Fine."

Nayeon's POV
After we ate, we went home. I decided to go to the supermarket. So I left. While I was walking, someone bumped on me.
"Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it." He apologized.
I looked up to see who's that person. I was shocked. It's Jinyoung. He looked like he was crying.
"Jinyoung! Why are you crying?" I asked in worry.
"She left me." He cried.
"Oh. Don't cry now. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here." I knelt down to him, and hugged him. He was still crying.
"What am I gonna do?! She's gone! She left me!" He continued.
I really wanted to buy something but I think he needs help and comfort.
I brought him home.
"Nayeon! Where's my ice cream?!" Chaeyoung asked me.
"You brought him here. What happened to him?" Jungyeon asked.
"He's heartbroken. He's depressed." I explained.
I took him upstairs to my room.
"Do want anything?" I asked him softly.
"Nah. I'm fine. I just wanted to rest." He said.
"Okay. I'll be back for a minute." I left him and went downstairs.
"Nayeon! It's time!" Chaeyoung squealed.
"Chaeyoung!" Jihyo shouted.
"He needs help. I have to go back and see if he needs something." I went back and saw him, sleeping.
I slowly lied down with him and slept. His hands wrapped around me. I blushed a little bit. Just let him. He needs help. Someday, he will find someone who's just right.